Salute

I love this artwork

I love this artwork. It is hard to read the original artwork owner... but what I can make out of this is it is made by @letocsowls. Beautiful artwork. traveling_wanderlust  wanted to showcase this! Beautiful artwork! I do see them as brother and sister.

...

Story:

Ahsoka was happy. Her lekku shined brightly in the sun. Her blue ocean eyes sparked like the stars. She was older. 19 to be exact. Her training had finally come to a end... but her journey as a Jedi had not.

Today was the day. The day her chain would be cut off and would be pronounced as a Jedi Knight. She didn't know how she felt. Exited? Nervous? She had dreamed of this day since she was no more than 2. But she didn't feel like she deserved it.

Ahsoka remembered the day she was accused of bombing the Jedi Temple. Her only home. The council lost faith in her. They didn't believe she was innocent. Well, Anakin did. He found the real person behind it all. Her best friend Barriss Offee. She was the one who took her to get her crystal. She was there when worms invaded a entire ship. She gave Ahsoka so much guidance... and sometimes a place of belonging.

After Ahsoka's innocence was proven, the council apologized and welcomed her back into the order. She almost didn't want to go back. But where would she go? This was the only home she had ever known. The Jedi. The clones. She told them she would think about it in the morning. And she didn't want to spend the night in the temple. Ahsoka stayed with Padme and it felt nice to be with someone she trusted.

That night, Ahsoka had a vision. It was similar to the one she had on Mortis, where her older self was presented with a warning. But this time it was different. "You didn't leave... at least you don't know. Why?" Her older self asked. "Because I don't feel like I don't know anything anymore. Who to trust. Who to believe. My family accused me of something I didn't do. But I feel like there is something I can do. The dark side has grown strong. And I'm not the only one who has felt it." She says. Older Ahsoka looked at her knowing what the pain felt like.

"Your right. There is something. I wouldn't think you'd leave your master." She says smirking. "But you can save him. The dark side swarms around him. The chosen one. Destined to bring balance to the force. It's up to him on how he dose it. But something is influencing him closer to the dark side. You must stay with him. Or everything will fall apart, and you will loose everything." She said, and disappeared. 'Well that was a lovely conversation.' Ahsoka thinks to herself sarcastically.

Still... she was worried. The next day she agreed to stay with the order, but things had to be changed. She spoke of what she believed, and the council listened. "A Jedi order full of compassion and love, but we can't have it ourselves isn't fair. We can't show love and influence others to do so if we haven't done it ourselves." Ahsoka says. "And why should we allow attachments? They will only get in the way." They argued. "Like no one here hasn't had one thing they loved. They disobeyed the code, and here you are." Ahsoka says. The council is shocked and agrees with her statement, however they don't want to admit it.