Balance

"It's an energy field created by all living things

"It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together." - Obi-wan Kenobi

The universe has many stories...

Some are told frequently to others, like the Jedi and how they swing their glowing, colorful swords of light.....

Some are forgotten, but written in stone to remind those who need to be.....

Some should be shared and told with others to teach lessons and tell adventures!

Others should be forgotten, to ensure that one does not try to do the same stupid mistake the first person did...  but that is what the lesson is about....

One story that has been forgotten happened a long time ago. It is a story of a family who had no start, and had no end.

The family called themselves 'The Ones'. They consisted of the Father, Son and Daughter. They lived on a small planet full of jungles and canyons. They were a normal family, except the father was protecting two things. The Fount of Power and the Pool of Knowledge.

The Father told his children, do not drink from the Fount or bathe in the Pool. But the rebellious children did the opposite of what they were told. The Son went and drank from the Pool of Power giving him the knowledge of the Dark side. The Sister on the other hand, bathed in the Pool of Knowledge, giving her the power of the Light side.

The two siblings went to the jungle they harmoniously lived in front of and picked two sides. There, they caused havoc on each other.

The Father pleaded to his children to stop fighting, but it was no use. The only thing he could do was balance them. They left their home and caged themselves in the planet called Mortis. The strongest planet connected to the force. For years, they lived there, their power feeding off into the galaxy.

Some were chosen by this power to become great. They were told by the Son's Power, that there was no peace, yet passion. And through their passion, they gained strength. Through strength, they gained power. And through power, they gain victory. Through victory, the chains that bound them are broken, and the Force shall she them free.

Those who fallowed this pathed were called Sith, Inquisitors, and Dark Users.

Those who were given the knowledge of the Sisters power, were told that there was no emotion, but peace. There is no ignorance, there is  knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force.

Those who followed this path, were known as Jedi. Keepers of the peace.  

And the last form of power by 'The Ones'. Given from the father to insure balance. There was no Darkside, nor a Lightside. There was only the Force. They will do what they can to keep the balance. There was no good without evil, but the evil will not be allowed to flourish. There will be passion, yet peace. There is serenity yet emotion. There is chaos, yet order.

Those who followed this path had to know the first two before hand. They were known as Grey Jedi.

Through the force, it bonded everything together. Every planet, Star, and living thing. It was everywhere. And it was beautiful. It was harmonious.

But one day, a man with his best friend and learner landed on Mortis. There, they found out more than they needed to know. When they left, they killed the Daughter, Father, and Som. Each came as equals, but leaving as someone else.

The man, had the dark side flow through his heart, but was not ready to submit to it yet.

The best friend, talked to his master and let the light side flow through him.

And the learner, poisoned by the darkside and cured by the light, became more. She became balance.

Though 'The Ones' were gone, their spirit had not. I mean really, no one is ever truly gone.

Everything has balance. From the hands of a murder, to the simple act of kindness.

...

The Sister was young. She looked like a 6 year old to the eye, but she was years beyond that. Her brother, the same.

They looked like any normal human children. But they weren't. They were immortal. At least that is what their father had told them. A old man. By the looks he could be in his eighties. But he was even older than that.

The siblings loved each other and their father.
"Brother! What would it be like to travel the galaxy that we have created?" The Daughter asked. The Son just looked at the night sky with his sister laying on the grassy field. "Beautiful." He simply said.

The two had never been outside off their homeworld before. The two always wondered what it would be like to see what their force signatures created.

The Daughter has told her brother countless times that she would want to influence others. Help and teach them to do good. The Son however, wanted to rule the galaxy, but he had to admit that his sisters wish seemed nice. In his empire at least.

Small insects with a glowing body filled the nighttime fields. Wolves could be heard howling in the distance. The two were all to familiar with their world.

That night the two siblings lay there together as one. Balance had occurred and it was beautiful.

A/N:

Hiii! This is just a history update! Giving you a backstory on what it was like. Please. If you didn't find this chapter interesting, skip to the next. There you will find more clone wars characters you will be happy to see! Thank you for reading. This story kind of has a link to my own OC characters, which I will explain later. Probably won't be in the stories. Thank you for reading!!!!!!!!!