𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏, 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟔 : "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮"

Start from the beginning

"It's ok, I'll just wait." as I said "You're not mad are you're ?" as she said "No, I'm not. It's just you and Saige what are you to ?" as I put my bra on and said "Well, were complicated." as Josie rolled her eyes and "Get me a doughnut well you ?" as I nodded as I put my satin red dress on along with my coat and slippers as I kissed Josie's forehead once she was asleep again as I put my hair into a side ponytail as I closed the door and walked downstairs.

I didn't want anyone to know where I was going. I tip toed slowly grabbing a blood bag which is when I turned to see someone say "Going somewhere ?"as I jolted around only to see Hope looking at me hair in a messy bun as I said "Gods Hope ?!"

 I tip toed slowly grabbing a blood bag which is when I turned to see someone say "Going somewhere ?"as I jolted around only to see Hope looking at me hair in a messy bun as I said "Gods Hope ?!"

She gave me that look as she asked "Where are you going ?" as I sighed and said "Going out." as she asked "Where ?" as she said "I'm going to the Lockwood's."

"Let me come." she told me as I sighed and said "No, not happening. I'm not have Rick on my case."

"But you'll have me on you're case." as she folded her arms as I rolled my eyes as I got a idea.

"Fine, you can come." as Hope nodded as she walked to the door as I came up behind her and snapped her neck as she fell to the floor.

"Sorry Hope, I ride solo." as I stepped over her body and closed the door to the school.

~~~

𝑰 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅.

"Get the h off of my car." as she chuckled and said "Technically this is my car, it did belong to my dad." as I growled and said "Don't say that." as she chuckled and said "Well, no matter what, I am."

"How did you get out ?" I asked her as she said "Oh, how I got out the cellar, easy." as I saw a body in the car a bloody one, which held one of the guard as it's head was gone and blood was all over my nice seat.

"Oh come on, you're getting blood inside my car !?" as I threw the body out as I began to wipe my blood stained seats as Taylor licked her fingers and said "Oh come on, you know it takes blood a while to come out."

I rolled my eyes as Taylor rose from the hood and said "Anyway, where's my cousin sneaking to ?"

"I'm going to the Lockwood's don't follow." as I got inside as she said "Ooh, Lockwood's I like the sound of that, let's ride." as I looked at her and said "No way." as I looked for my keys but I didn't see them as I saw Taylor holding them as I said "Give me my keys before I get them out of you're bare hands."

She shake them as she vamp speed as I noticed her holding a witch as her vampire face faded in as her fangs showed as I said "Don't hurt her." as she said "Oh come on, I know you can here her blood pumping." as the witch gave me a look " of help me" as my vampire face faded in as I could hear the blood pumping.