"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Allen, you need to get out of here. I can see what's happening to Mei and the others right now – they're fighting. They're at a war. Everyone's fighting." Sin glanced to her side, seeing a window where she could view the war from Mei's eyes. She was the only one able to see it in the room.

"Fighting?"

"Yeah. Nea's taken over your body and he's using your Innocence to kill akuma and fight with Noah." Sin explained. She wanted to gauge Allen's reaction, as it would determine whether or not Mei's plan would work.

This was why she called him over.

"Did you know?" There was a glint in Sin's eyes as she spoke her next words, intended to strike a chord within the male exorcist. "I'm able to look through Mei's memories. And I can say for sure - Cross Marian is alive."

Allen already knew that his master was possibly alive, as he had talked to him through a dream, however how did Sin know this? Was she here the whole time? Did she hear their conversation?

"How..."

"Cross is currently doing something for Mei. It's quite crucial to her plan – and it's quite similar to what the Order had done to the third exorcists."

"Wha..." Allen's face paled. He knew what the 3rd exorcists had gone through, however how did Sin know this? She wasn't there when the 3rd exorcists were introduced.

Sin giggled, knowing full well she threw a fast one.

"Let's just say that I have ears and eyes everywhere."

~~~~~

Wisely frowned as he realised that his connection to Road was cut. He glanced to the side, watching his Noah siblings running wild and battling exorcists. Tyki was to his side, not making a move just yet. He was watching Mei, who was just pulverising the akuma in her way, not letting any of them live.

It got cut.

His brows furrowed as he wondered what the cause of it was. Road was currently recuperating since the attack from Apocryphos – hence she couldn't join the war. There was something about the loss of connection which was strange to him – only Noah can cut the connection. If it wasn't the Noah who willingly did it, then who?

The frog owner didn't have an idea who, however, judging from what Road was saying, it was plausible that it was someone who didn't want the Noah to know that Cross Marian is alive and well.

But who?

Wisely tilted his head to the side a little, a frown on his lips as he crossed his arms.

Maybe Road got preoccupied with someone?

"Nah, no way!" He laughed it off, shaking his head. There was no way that someone would be able to talk to Road as she was currently residing in the Ark, resting.

Wait.

He slowly looked at Mei, who was pushing her silver hair out of the way and slashing another akuma. Her red eyes met Wisely's, and judging by the look on the Demon Eye Noah's face, she knew that Cross had succeeded.

Seeing her smile like she knew what was going on gave Wisely the creeps. He knew that she was intelligent and always had a plan, but it was like she always knew what was going on. A shiver went up Wisely's spine, and he didn't know whether it was from the amplified power of her Innocence or the fact that she gave him a knowing smile.

Tyki stayed standing next to Wisely with his arms crossed, watching everything pan out. He put his hand on Wisely's head when he saw Mei giving a smile to him, ruffling his hair just slightly.