22: Drugstore Perfume

Start from the beginning

No response.

"Uh.."

"Exactly, Gerard."

"Well, theirs basic stuff like Baby and Sweetheart, and then theirs the smut stuff with the daddy kinks." I feel my face shape a sour expression. "NEXT TOPIC."

"You're the one who asked!" He throws his hands up, and back on the steering wheel.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"Alright you little sk8er boi, lets go bully some emo 13 year olds." Frank comes up behind me, and we link arms. I feel Gerard's stare burning through me. "Sounds like a plan dude!" We skip to the entrance, and get all our passes.

"5 passes, please." I ring the little bell, and the man gives us five slips of paper.

"Guys, hurry the hell up!" I cup my mouth with my hands.

I hear them sigh, and they run over to us.

"Alright Frank, lets see how many people we can try and get fall off their skateboards." I bring him closer to my side. "Alrighty then, but if some kids mom gets mad at us it's totally your fault."

"Definitely worth it." We pick up a little speed.

We sit down at a table by the fence, and wait for the others to catch up.

Frank sits next to me, and Gerard's on the other side of me. "Gross, i'm in between two greasy rats."

"Hey, woah, you can't say anything. You fucked one of those rats and the other is your bestfriend." Frank rests his head on my shoulder, and i rest my arm around his shoulder.

"You're damn right one of them is my bestfriend."

~^~^~^~^~

"Man, that's wasn't even fun.. we didn't get to mess with any 13 year olds."

"That sounded very wrong, Frankie."

He rolls his eyes, and pushes me lightly to the side. "you know exactly what i meant, n/n."

Jumping into the front seat, i realize Gerard had been really quiet the whole time. "Hey, what's wrong?" I put my hand in his forearm. "Nothing." Harsh tone. Not good.

"Don't be like this. you remember what happened last time you got protective over me and Frank."

"Maybe I have a reason to be."

"Gerard, Stop." I feel my voice raise, and try to control myself.

"Well maybe you should stop flirting around with Frank!"

"GERARD. STOP."

"Why are you getting so protective? Cause i'm right?"

"Drive home. We'll deal with this when we get there."

"Fine."

The rest of the drive was silent between all 5 of us.

~^~^~

FRNK: that was awkward. your bf is being weird over our friendship.

Y/N: I know, he's been like this forever.

FRNK: Interesting. Try talking to him?

Y/N: That's what i'm doing when we get back. Sick of this

FRNK: I'll be sure to make you dessert for after.

Y/N: Rad.

Shutting my phone off, i set it on my lap. Accidentally upside down.

Getting ready for this argument.