1 - Test

"Y/N! You're gonna be late! Hurry up!" Your Mom yelled, as you sloppily put on your tie and your UA jacket.

"C-Coming!" You shout, running and nearly falling down the stairs.

"There you are! Awh, look at my little baby! He's all grown up and ready to attend the best hero academia ever, UA High!" Your Mom cooed, as you only blushed in embarrassment.

"M-Mom, stop!" You laughed, waving a hand in front of your face.

Then, you suddenly remembered that you needed to catch up with your two best friends

Hanta Sero and Denki Kaminari!!

"Oh, crap! I gotta meet up with Hanta and Denki! S-See you later, 'ma!" You said, quickly grabbing your (F/C) bag and your phone.

As you ran down the sidewalk, you completely weren't paying attention.
Then, like...
BAM!
You ran into two dudes.

"Ah, (F/N)! What's up, dude?" Denki asked, as he helped you.

Hanta grabbed your phone and handed it to you.

"S-Sorry, wasn't watchin' where I was going. And, nothing much!" You laughed, as your hair was a mess.

"(N/N), your a dork," Sero laughed.
"You look like you had two seconds to get ready!"

"M-Mom was taking pictures and fawning over me... it's so embarrassing." You laughed, rubbing your neck.

"Hey, my Mom did that, too!" Denki laughed, ruffling your hair and messing it up even more.

Though, since your 5'7" (deal with it), it was hard a lil' for him to reach since he was 5'6".

"Duuuuuude!" You whine, snacking his hand away and huffing.

"Don't mess it up even more!" You whine, pouting.

"Sorry bro!" He apologized, as Sero boinked him on the head.

timeskip

"Alright, 'ya idiots," your pro-hero teacher, Aizawa, known as EraserHead, said.
"Put these gym uniforms on and meet me on the field. Locker rooms are over there." He gestured our the closed door, yet, you guys couldn't see where he was pointing.

another timeskip lol

You were shaking!
I mean, you were so nervous about what score you would get.
Why?
Well, Aizawa said that whoever got the lowest score would be expelled.

"Oh, god! Hanta, Denki," You said.
"W-What if I get the worse score ever in UA history?! I-I don't wanna be expelled on the FIRST day!" You exclaim, panicking.

"Dude, chill! It'll be okay! You have the best darn Quirks I've seen! Just calm down and take some deep breaths," Sero reassures with his signature, goofy smile as he put his hand on your shoulder.
"You'll do just fine. I promise!"

"Yeah, what Hanta said!!" Kaminari said, wrapping his arm around yout shoulder and as you calmed down.
"You're gonna do fine and be in tip-top shape!"

You sigh, pulling them into a tight hug.
The boys blushed but hugged back.

"T-Thanks, you two.
You guys really are the best." You said.

"N-Not a problem!" Kaminari said.

"Yeah! It's not a problem for our best bro!" Sero said.

You three pulled away from the hug as you guys stared at the lazy teacher who was scoring people.

quick y/n info bc i can

Y/N L/N
15-17
Class 1A
Male(sorry females and nonbinary people :( )
5'7"
Oblivious
Smart
Funny

Your Quirks:
Manipulation and Dragon

You can manipulate objects and, sometimes by your choice, turn them into life!
You won't use it because it's kind of like cheating if you tell it to go farther than you anticipate.

For your Dragon Quirk, you can turn into a dragon and become powerful!
Though, it's pretty hard to control.
In the test, you would turn into a dragon and throw the ball with your tail, resulting in the ball going as far as ever!!

back to the story and istg if my story doesn't save I will slap a hoe

"(L/N)." Aizawa said.

You inhale and exhale.

'You can do it!'
'Your the best!'
'Best darn Quirks I've ever seen!'

The words from your best friends echoed in your head as your crack a smile.

You got this.