𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

Joe frowned to himself as he glanced at the empty space where Barry once stood. Evelyn placed a hand on his shoulder earning his attention. "I'm gonna go talk to him. Okay?"

Evelyn walked outside the CCPD to find Barry waiting for her. She wondered if he knew she would follow, or did he need something from her. Perhaps it was the latter. "Barry. Hey." She said as she jogged over to him. "Look, with Joe-"

"I need your help." Barry cut right to the chase, and Evelyn frowned slightly. So, it was the 'needs something from her' option after all.

"What do you need that only I can help you with?" Evelyn asked him with crossed arms.

"I need you to take me to your boyfriend." Barry told her with a faint smirk. Evelyn rolled her eyes with a slight smile. "Look, please you're the only one who knows where he could be. You know all the places he goes, and this has to stay between us for now."

"I don't know..." Evelyn trailed off conflicted on whether or not this was the best option.

"I really need his help, Evelyn." Barry pressed desperately.

"Do you really think you can trust him with all of this?" Evelyn asked him honestly. She knew Leonard, and he was never the community service kind of guy. She loved him but at the end of the day he was raised a criminal. He'll only agree to help Barry if he'll benefit from it. But she knew he could be better than a criminal, that deep down inside he can be a good man. So, maybe this could be his chance to do just that?

"Honestly... no." Barry laughed emptily. "But I'm really desperate. Besides, I trust you. He has to have some good in him if someone like you can love him." Evelyn smiled genuinely at that.

"I may or may not have agreed to meet him at Saints and Sinners today." Evelyn told Barry with a smirk.

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

Leonard walked over to the bar. He had been waiting for thirty minutes for Evelyn to arrive. She was late. The woman who was always on time for everything, was for the first time late. This girl was always so dedicated to being on time for everything even the smallest of things that he couldn't help but be a little bit worried. Although, he hid it well. He remembered the time she refused to leave his side for two hours straight, because she was waiting for midnight to tell him happy birthday. He told himself to think positive for once. She was fine.

"Give me another one." He told the bartender as he leaned forward on the counter top. "Ice cold." Leonard soon felt the presence of others behind him. "Well, well, well...." Smirking he turned to his girl but mainly toward the man beside her. "If it isn't the scarlet speedster."

"We need to talk." Barry told him strongly.

"You know, when I asked you to meet me here I was hoping for only your company. But my kindergarten teacher use to always tell me I needed to work on making friends." Leonard spoke directly to Evelyn with a smirk, and she sighed.

He then turned his attention to Barry. "You want anything? Beer? Food? Pickled eggs here are fantastic." Snart said as he walked passed them and toward the jukebox. Evelyn smiled to herself as he played the song Cold As Ice by the Foreigner.

"No, I'm good. I need your help with a problem." Barry told him. Leonard sat down on the edge of the pool table Evelyn currently leaned against. His fingers discretely brushed hers purposely.