𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍

Start from the beginning

She sat up in her bed and rubbed her head for a moment "Wait what?" she asked in disbelief "Didn't you hear me you stupid bitch?!" I shouted "I SAID I DON'T WANT TO BE NEAR YOU ANYMORE! YOU ANNOY ME A LOT AND YOU'RE ONLY DISTRACTING ME FROM MY GOAL YOU LITTLE WHORE!" I finally said before storming out of the room. 

I felt like utter shit after I said that but if I didn't what would've happened?

3rd person POV

Tears welled up in her eyes when she heard what Bakugo said. Shattering her heart into a million pieces. She turned her head to the side and saw her aunt, she sniffled and dried her cheeks from the tears. 

"What the hell do you want?" all she wanted was to be alone. "I'm you guardian you little brat" her aunt spat "Plus, it's best if that boy wasn't near. Or did you come to school to be a slut like your mom?". 

She hated it whenever her aunt would talk shit about her mother like that. "At least she was a better whore than you" she spat back at her aunt earning her a glare from her in return. 

"Is everything alright in here?" All might asked. He felt the atmosphere in the room, it made him very uncomfortable. "Yes, everything is alright sir. My aunt here was going to leave, right auntie?" JuJu was sending death glares at her aunt who got the memo "Of course. I'll be waiting for you in the car" she forced a smile before leaving the door. 

JuJu knew that her aunt was going to leave and let her walk back home. "Is she your guardian?" JuJu nodded "And your mother?". She couldn't asking herself if today was the day that everybody wanted to get on her nerves. "She left me when I was a child. Haven't seen her since" All might could sense that she hated being asked, especially after what happened today. All might slightly nodded his head "Recovery girl said that she did what she could best do with your wounds" she noticed once more that the cuts she had around her arm were slightly invisible "But I must ask" He started to say "The extra cuts around your body weren't from the attack since your costume consists of wearing a turtleneck and black tights"

JuJu knew where this was going. "No" she bluntly told him taking him off guard "I don't self harm and I would appreciate it if you don't ask about it". It was noticeable that All might had stepped over the line with what he was about to ask. He muttered a soft sorry. 

She was finally discharged from the infirmary. JuJu grabbed her stuff and walked out of UA with her hands fumbling through her playlist trying to see which song she should play while walking back to her home. 

It had to be around 6:30 in the afternoon now. The sky was a beautiful shade of peach, and the sun was on the edge of the buildings, slowly going down. 

She didn't have time or the energy to listen to her aunt complain and cuss at her. When she turned her head to kitchen she saw her one and only aunt passed out in the kitchen with a bottle of rum in her hand. 

JuJu softly shakes her head as she walks up the stairs to her room and softly closes her door. She reeked of sweat, dirt and blood, an all too disgusting smell that made her really nauseous. She hops inside the shower and turns the handle to the lukewarm side letting the water wash away everything. 

Before going to bed JuJu went over to her mini fridge and took out a Monster energy drink to take with her medication. She just hoped to speak to Bakugo someday. 

[two days later]  

Everyone at school was whispering and making weird eye contact with JuJu. Looks like word spread around about the USJ attack and now everyone was talking about the girl who fought alongside Eraserhead and was electrocuting everyone with her quirk.