DKNK19: Tagaytay Rocks

Yael's POV

"Yael, get out of your room! The party will start in a bit." Argh! What a noise. Actually, that noise that disturbed me is from Armo.

Party? Party will start in a bit? Aish. What is he talking about? I get my phone to check the time. Guess what I saw? A text message from my baby.

From: Karylle (Baby)

Hey! When you want to get out of your room Mr. Ysmael Yuzon? The party won't stop without your presense. I cooked our dinner, don't dare to miss it. So get out of there, we'll wait you. Don't forget to bring your sense of humor with you. Hahah :)

Received: 6:43 pm 01/26/15

Ayt. Almost an hour passed, I'm late. The party they are talking about is our mini-picnic on our first day here. I really don't know why they called it party. It's a night picnic.

I changed my clothes into a more comfortable one. I wear a maong pants, a plain black V-neck shirt, and a jacket. Maginaw!

I hurriedly ran out of my room and went to the Gazebo where they are staying.

"The party proper will finally start now! Here's Yael na." Those are Paolo's welcome words when he saw me walking near them.

Why are they keep on calling it party? It's a night picnic.

"Maupo ka na.." And then, Tin ordered me to sit, but where? The only vacant space is on Karylle's right side. On her left, there is Vhong.

"You're on her right, that's because you're the RIGHT guy for her.." Sam whisper me. I gave her a ang-corny-mo look. Then she smirked.

"Wanna play Singing bee again?" Kim asked. Seriously?

"Ay, no na." Karylle answered quickly.

"Don't worry K, hindi na kami magpapaka-gentleman." Ted said to Karylle. Are you sure, Ted? The last time I check, nagkamali ka talaga kaya ka natalo.

"Okay, ganito na lang. Dahil Spongecola is with us, let's see how they rocks Tagaytay." What? Are you pretty sure Tin? You want us to rock Tagaytay?

"Okay yun. Mga kuys, sige na kanta na kayo." Vhong agreed on what Tin said a while ago. He wants to hear us rin?

"Hey, ano? Kanta na." Aish. I really don't know how to say no to this girl beside me.

"Okay, let's play songs that you already knew."

"Cigarette!" They all suggested together. Cigarette? Hm. That's one of our songs, maganda yun!

Armo is with his guitar, as always naman. So he starts playing the chords of Cigarette on his guitar. And we all start to sing..

♪ Saw a picture of you
Midnight ashes turned to blue

Well I never thaught that you knew
Well I don't know

Someday we'll share this cigarette
You and me like we used to

Outside the dark parking lot
Where you told me life happens

Once you close your eyes..

You have to go too soon
The roses didn't reach full bloom

Well I never thaught that you knew
Well I don't know

Someday we'll share this cigarette
You and me like we used to

Outside the dark parking lot
Where you told me life happens

Once you close your eyes..

Someday we'll share this cigarette
You and me like we used to

Outside the dark parking lot
Where you told me life is

Just not fair at all..

Someday we'll share this cigarette
You and me like we used to

Outside the dark parking lot
Where you told me life happens

Once you close your eyes..

Someday we'll share this cigarette

Someday we'll share this cigarette.. ♪

And that's it. We had a great sing along.. I finally heard how Karylle sang our own song. She knew it.

"Yeyyy! Galing natin." -Sam

"Another round?" Argh. Paolo, pwede later naman? Let's take a break first. Hindi naman 'to gig eh.

I checked my Instagram account and saw Vhong's post..

@vhongx44: Had a fun sing along here at Picnic Grove with my new buddies. Thanks to @anakarylle and her friends for inviting me here. #TagaytayRocks

He really need to mention Karylle on his IG post? Well, in the picture it was all of us happy singing.

"Saw your post, Vhong. Ang ganda ng shot mo ah!" And that's Sam, natuwa talaga sya ah?

Our day doesn't end that fast, we spent almost half of the night talking, laughing, eating and jamming.

Past 1 o'clock na rin, so we have to go to our rooms na to sleep. Hinatid na naming mga boys yung mga girls sa room nila, they're so tired.

But it's a happy day.