Girls Night Pt. 2

I know the pictures weird but who cares. I'll explain it at the end of this chapter, okay on with the chapter.

(Rouge PoV)
I waited for Amy outside her house. I looked over to see her door opening, to reveal Amy's long red and black dress.

Amy's Dress

Rouge's Dress

Rouge's Dress

"U-Uh You.. look amazing!" I basically screamed, as she giggled and leaned on her door way.

"Thanks, Now where are we going?" She asked. Hyped, that's all I could see in her eyes.

"Uh.....Drinking" I said nervously, I didn't know if Amy drank or not, "At my club we both can get free drinks...but..."

"But?" she asked giving me a questioning face.

".....We have pretend we are dating...."

(Amy's PoV)

Pretend we're dating?! OHHHH~! Sweet Baby Jebbies! Yes!!!!

I always liked Rouge, in a way, that if I explained it, people immediately thought of me and Sonic. 

"YES!" I screamed so loud, me and Rouge were pretty sure I woke up the neighbors.

She looked at me shocked then smiled. I could tell she was sure we were going to do this.

We started walking as Rouge said, "Y'know we can do this more often...My club does this every  weekend" she smiled nervously.

Every weekend?  OH YEAH!  "I can do that" I said trying not explode confettii, from the inside out.

We started walking and I was loving every minute of it.

Sure people thought I loved Sonic, but I asked if I could use him to cover up that lesbian. 

Fortunely, I found out that he was gay, so he agreed. It all so worked as his cover up too.

We spent the night together, enjoying each other's company, and sipping on our drinks.

Rouge may have called it a girls night, but to me, this was one of the most perfect dates I have ever been on.

(Yep, that's right that picture is from Pokemon, I can't remember which game though. Sword and Shield? I think. And no I don't play Pokemon, my brother does. I came into his room and this is the first thing I see. Anyways Cya!  WORDS: 364)