Girls Night Pt. 1

(PoV:Rouge)

"Shadow? What's wrong hon?" I asked as Shadow slammed the door to our apartment.

He walked over to the table, and bagged his head on the table.

"Shadow!" I yelled he never did this before. I was walking up to the table and rest my hand on the table, my other hand on my waist.

"G.U.N assigned a mission to me tonight. And my crush to has come too"

"Sonic?!"

"...Yes.."

"That means I have Amy, for however long you guys' trip is!"

"Yes, it does, Rouge"

I jumped up with joy. Before I ran upstairs I said "Don't worry Shadow I'll tell him." He just sighed nervously.

I ran upstairs, and past Omega. With him leaving a confused face. Shadow walking up to his room behind me.

Omega looked at Shadow, "Amy" was all Shadow would say and turned his room. Omega nodded.

I flopped on my bed and grabbed my phone first I texted Sonic to get my second favorite ship going.

Rouge:
Hey! G.U.N needs on a mission.

                                    Sonic:
                                           Really? When?
Rouge:
Tonight

                                  Sonic:
                                        OK. I'll be there.

I stopped texting Sonic and called Amy.

"Hey Amy"

"Hey Rouge what do you need?"

"Well I was thinking a girls night between you and me"

"Sounds cool what time?"

"Uh....Let's do Six, since that's when the boys leave"

"OK, are you going to pick me up or...?"

"Pick you up, of course"

"Oh! Okay sweet. Cya tonight!"

"See you"
I hung up the phone and sighed happily. She's amazing.

I really really hope Sonic loves Shadow, or else this relationship of me and her I've been thinking about is gonna go south.

Oh! I should get ready! I sprung out of bed and tried pink eye-shadow. I walked up to my closet a grabbed my long black sparkly dress, with a cut so my leg stuck out.

Maybe a little to fancy but to honest it was for Amy. I got a pair of pink heels next. Then when I was all dressed sat down on my bed, with only 2 more hours to spare.

What am I going to do in the meantime?

(Words:361)