I took out some bread and laid it out, took out some pickles and put them on the bread and layered the pickles with cottage cheese. I closed the sandwich and took a bite.

"Mmmmmmm, Yum!" I said, with my mouth full of food.

I looked up and all three guys were looking at me like they wanted to puke.

"What?" I said confused.

"That is so fucking discussing." Alex said, gagging.

"It's not, it's actually delicious... You wanna try?" I asked, bringing my sandwich up to his mouth.

"NO." Alex said, shaking his head and walking away. "I'll be back when you're done eating."

I finished my sandwich and had a few more bites of ice cream.

Adam and Mike helped me over to the couch and we put in a movie. A few hours later Zane and the others came back.

"Where's Alex?" Eric asked.

Mike started laughing, "He couldn't stomach your sisters' weird cravings."

"Shut up, that was fucking gross." Alex argued, as he walked into the room.

Zane was laughing, "You think it's bad? A few mornings ago she put mustard on her donut."

"It sounded good, okay." I said, defensive.

"Yeahhhh, but it really doesn't." Alex argued.

Just then a pain shot in my stomach.... "Shit!"

"Babe? You okay?" Zane came running over.

"Yeah? I think so."

A few seconds later another sharp pain. "Okay, no that shit hurts!"

I tried standing up, but was having a hard time. Zane and Alex helped me up, that helped a little and all of a sudden there was a gush of water coming down my leg.

"Did you just fucking pee?" Alex asked, sounding disgusted.

I grabbed Zane's hand. "Holy shit, babe... My water just broke." I said, looking into his eyes.

He got so excited, grabbed my face gently and gave me a kiss. "Oh my God, it's finally happening." He said, with a big smile on his face. "Let's go have a baby."

Zane and the guys helped me into the SUV. Zane held my hand as we raced to the hospital.

When we got there the guys helped me in and the nurses brought Zane and I back. Eric said he was going to call Jay and Hailey and the grandparents for us.

Twenty five minutes later, Ashlyn Elizabeth Moretti was born.

2 years later, Zane and I had a boy.
Kayden Shawn Moretti

And 2 years after that we had twins

And 2 years after that we had twins. Jace Howard Moretti and Jocelyn Marie Moretti.

*****Zane and I ended up building a house that was right next door to Eric

*****
Zane and I ended up building a house that was right next door to Eric. We wanted our own space for us and our little ones after we had Kayden. It has a guest house off the back for when Grandpa Tom, his parents or mine come to visit.

Eric met a woman, Nora a few years ago. They got married and are expecting their first child in a few months. My 'shadows', Adam and Mike still watch over the kids and I. They go out on some missions, but I felt most comfortable with them being our bodyguards over anyone else.

A few of the other guys have met some women and are in serious relationships with them. No one else has gotten married but I wouldn't be surprised if there were some weddings in the future.

****
Zane and Emma's family was now complete, they lived the perfect life together with their babies and still have so much love for each other after all these years.

The End.....

I hope you all enjoyed the book. I enjoyed writing it. Please like, share and comment.
Xo Holly

Check out my other books...
*Mafia Protection
*The Fighter
*His Fallen Angel
*The Mafia Princess
*At All Cost
*America's Sweetheart
*Loving Brandon Gray