" no, nobody will talk to Swara on this topic, I repeat nobody, since I met her today first time I saw tears in her eyes, that girl who never breaks after so many ups and downs of her life she broke down just by seeing your faces, can't you all understand her mental condition, I request you all please leave her alone, you all can go back tomorrow morning that too without meeting Swara"....... I said very rudely and was about to go back when Siya bhabhi stopped me.

" Sanskar ji please listen, (I turned around) I know you loves Swara a lot but that doesn't mean they all don't love her, but yes just blind behind their promise which they gave to dida Isha's grand mother that they will always take care of her either they will have to cross any limits"....... I guess Siya bhabhi didn't feel good by my harsh words for her family.

" bhabhi you are saying this just sometimes before you were supporting Swara boldly while thinking about her emotions"....... I asked to her.

" yes I said because that was correct, but they are also not wrong on their places either it is ma who is fighting for her daughter's happiness or dadi who is nagging for her Isha's happiness"......... Siya bhabhi replied very effectively.

" bhabhi you tell me who will decide what Isha is nagging is right or wrong (all bows their head in guilt) either it is nagging for Swara's favorite doll or snatching her fiance, if Isha become spoiled stubborn kid because of her parent's over pampering then you all are equally responsible, did you all ever tried to change her? (Nobody says anything giving all answers to Sanskar), no? And all this happened because of you all more then Isha you all elders are responsible for this situation because like her parents you all also fulfilled her all ridiculous demand and now land her in big trouble, she made Swara's as well as hers life miserable, luckily Swara got me her life is changed but Isha she spoiled her life completely"......... I politely but told them their mistakes.

" you are right Sanskar ji, it was all our mistake, we encouraged this situation between both and I really want to apologise from Swara and I apologize to you too we all spoiled both of yours special day also"......... Dadi ji apologized from me by folding hands and I caught his hand immediately.

" papa what are you doing?"......... Shekhar papa meddle.

" Shekhar stay out let me talk"........ Dadi ji cut him off.

" Dada ji please you don't apologise to me, I didn't said to make you all embarrass"........ I said calmly.

" it's ok son I don't feel embarrass in apologising if I am wrong, and I want to apologise in advance for whatever I was going to say, just once convince Swara to come with us to meet Isha, she is six months pregnant and her pregnancy is having complications"........ Dada ji's words made me beyond shock.

" what Isha is in Delhi when? How? I mean why she is not with Laksh they both loves each other and Laksh is going to become father of her baby"....... I asked in shock.

" Laksh never loved her, he just used her and when Swara denied to come back to his company he pour all his anger on Isha and refused to marry her"........  This time dadi replied with sad face.

" yes i know that but Swara spoke to his parents and they assured her that they will make Laksh agree to marry Isha and according to my sourcesi came to know that they both got married, then why she is not with him"......... I again asked suspiciously.

" yes on parents pressure he married to her but after that don't know what happened between them that she came back Delhi in worse situation, she is not telling us anything, she just want to meet Swara once".......... Dadi told me only whatever she knows.

" but for what? I know it must be some reason but I can't let my Swara hurt again and again"........ I become indignant wants to say much more but Janki ma stopped me by keeping hand on my shoulder.