He cupped her cheek in between and groaned when they needed to take a breath. At first, she struggled, but when she saw his eyes, the love, the need and desire in them for her...she instantly felt weak.

He touched her lower lip with his thumb and pressed it a little making her moaned. He kissed her again this time softly, she kissed him back. He smirked at her learning pace. She arched her body against his, no longer able to deny the desire in her.

He broke the kiss after some time, looked at her red, flushed face. Her half wet hairs, her unmanaged clothes. He pecked her cheek and trailed some kisses all over her face. Her hold on his hair tighten automatically without her knowledge. He liked it.

He reached to the hollow of her neck and dropped her robe from the other of her shoulder also, which was stopped on her chest just hiding her breast. His palm was on her shoulder holding her, he dipped his face to kiss her collarbone. She arched back heavenly giving her the access he wants. He put his leg between hers. Then, he again captured her neck gave some hickey this time.

"Umm...." She whispered when she felt some pain but soon he licked that area to soothe her. He opened his eyes in the middle and spot her round sexy boobs, his finger arched to hold them and before he could think he touched them.

Her breath stopped when she felt his rough hand in her most sensitive place. He pressed them to feel them, making her scared and pleased.

"Maann.." She yelled suddenly in pleasure. She was scared also, it was the first time someone has touched her there. Not even Abhimaan yet. He shot open his eyes hearing his new name by her and claimed her lips hungrily.

She was making him crazy every second, he was getting crazy losing himself. He couldn't stop, he doesn't want to but back in his mind, he was afraid of her reaction also.

"It's me, don't afraid..." He mumbled rubbing his thumb over her soft boob, her heart got a little relaxed. Her heart has already belonged to him than why not her body. When she has accepted that will be only his right. Always.

When he felt her got relaxed he took it as a positive sign to proceed further. They are married and has accepted each other also. So, there is no harm in loving each other the way they want.

"What are you doing to me??" He said, her robe fell down more but their body was closed and touched to each other. He didn't look down, he just admiring her face. Her closed eyes, her shivering lips...her long breaths. She saw the pure emotions in his eyes.

Her nipples were making him wild, he knew he has lost. She was looking so damn tempting in his arms, giving him a good view of her secrets. He lowered his mouth to hers again, intending to kiss her senseless.

She moved against him, her thigh brushing against his erection and Abhimaan trained out loud. Her hands curl around his neck, stroking the nape of his neck. Taking that as encouragement, her moan changes swiftly to a gasp of pleasure and surprise when his warm mouth closed over one painfully erect nipple.

"Oh, God!!" She moaned, arching back, offering more to him. He obliged, taking more deeper in his mouth while his other hands squeezed at the other, then began to blaze a trail down over her flat stomach. He kissed little harsh on her soft place.

She could not understand what happens in her body. She could not take it anymore.

"Abhimaan!! Don't.....please" She gasped in shock, wriggle to stop him. But he was so lost in him, he could understand her discomfort today. And his next moment froze her to scare her to death, he opened the knot of her bathrobe still drowning in his lust.

This was it, she pushed him holding her only clothes to her death. He saw a glint of fear in her eyes when she mentioned "No..." To him.

"Please, leave Abhimaan..."She turned closing her eyes and adjusted her clothes. She breathed hard to get normal.