Part 39: I am your Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"He drinks a lot every night, then talk to me at phone after that until he falls asleep", he told me. "It is so annoying"

I just stuttered.

Khun P's terrible face must be caused by that habit. Drink too much.

"I think that the problem must be really hard for both of you", P'Thorn told me. "But, can I ask you one more thing?"

"What?"

"Stay with him longer. As long as both of you can make it"

"Why?"

"Lhong told me about your problem with Tharn. I know that is your problem, I will not involve in to it. But I have to tell you this"

"What?"

"That brother will not stop until the end"

"Who?", I asked him.

"You know them, so just beware"

"Don't make me confusing. Who do you mean?"

He didn't answer my question.

He just enjoyed his coffee.

Then, that face crossed in my mind.

Tum and Tar.

--*--

Tharn POV

That time, I was so happy. But, I need to hide that.

Type agreed to drive with me to Bangkok. He sat at passenger seat beside of me. He looked at the left side. Since left home, he tried to avoid my gaze.

Actually, I wanted to ask him about what I showed him last night. But, I didn't want to hurry him. I worried that it will only annoy him, then making him more upset at me. I just let him to think a bit longer.

It was almost an hour for driving, we just entered Bangkok.

"You have to come to condo first", I told him.

"I don't want to", he refused me.

"Don't you need to pick your another clothes?"

He took his sight down, annoyingly.

When he came to that room a few days ago, he just took a few of clothes. Then, I triggered his anger, made him leaving that room after a punch landed on my face. So that, since that time, he must be struggling with his clothes for a week.

"You must be thinking that I want to kick you from that room, right?", I asked him. "I don't want to see you wear Techno's clothes anymore", I pointed my finger to his shirt.

"You noticed it?", he looked at me with his precious gaze.

He is really my Type that I know.

"I know all of your clothes", I replied him.

"You are pervert"

I smiled.

"But, if you want to return back to that room, I will be so grateful"

"Just dream on", he replied me on my face

"Ouch..... That is too loud"

He moved back.

Type was so clumsy, but I find him again. Spontaneous words.

Then, we arrived and I park my car. I asked him to follow me.

Actually, he asked me to pack his clothes. He just wanted to wait in lobby. But, I couldn't agree with him. I forced him to follow me, until we reached our room.