Chapter 27

KONGPOB'S POV

Saying that I was waiting for long. Too long. But no one came after Arthit shut the door.

It just have been more than five minutes but ages feels to be passed. And my eyes again being what they are good at. I wasn't able to stop myself as my cries became a bit voicer than those sobbing the moment Arthit went out.

I want to sit up but as weak person still. I always need a helping hand for me. To all my work.

And that what Arthit had been doing all these days. But he is gone and I can't ask for him either.

Mae is the first person to see me distressed. The day I visited home after my night with Arthit. And when he saw the dark brusires in my neck and my chest. Then she need her answers and who was I to not too. So I told her. She asked me to give some time to each other. Well she wasn't known to the fact that P'Nam is pregnant.

And when I asked my Dad for my further studies his words make me realised that my little secret which I had shared with Mom isn't a secret anymore, at least not in my home.

And they thought that I am running away but somehow I convince them. And took a promise to never reveal it unless and until P'Arthit himself talk about it.

I think she didn't keep her promise as the way Arthit's Mom cried seeing me, the day I gain my conciousnes.

But thanks to my cries as someone pushed open the door making look forward in fear. But the person who was there wasn't I expected to be.

"Kong...... Kong... What happened......" He ran to me and he stopped speaking when he remembered that I can't hear.

"Arthit........ I...... Ar....." I was still laying on bed. As he sit beside me and hold my hand in his. He keep on caressing away the tears and keep on drawing smooth circles on my hand to make me calm.

He continued his gesture. And I was much relaxed to talk. My hiccups are gone too. And still he looks as a worried grand pa. My imagination make me chuckle and again I back to same person I was with Arthit.

"No-one is at home" he just nodded his head without saying anything.

"You should have gone too. P'Nam will need you there. She needs someone and what about baby" he contioneusly keep on shaking his head and said.

"No.... No..... I am here. I want to be here. Nam has everyone there. You might need someone too. I was making something for you to eat. You must be hungry........ But then I heard your voice. So I ran up. Are you ok."

"Why?"

"Huhh......"

"Why you need to be here. They might need you. Your child will need you......"

"Kong..... No.... You don't know and..... Wait...... HOW DO YOU. CAN YOU HEAR WHAT I AM....... OH GOD KONG.....  CAN YOU HEAR ME..... YOU CAN HEAR ME.... RIGHT......" Arthit hand cupped my face between them. And I don't know if I can ever have this reaction from him.

Arthit's excitement was understood. But I don't understand why the hell in the earth he slammed his lips on mine. Sucking and nibbling on them and kissing me like he used to do. But I don't understand that why I am responding. Why I let my hands wrapped up around his neck pulling him closer.

I missed this and any coherent thought won't make me part away. My mind was very busy in feeling those sencetions I thought I will never get from anyone other than Arthit. His tongue making detectable pattern inside my mouth. Making me to effectively take part in his tongue twerking game.

His every nibs and suck on my lips make me loose my sanity. I griped on his hair strands and pulled him closer.

His body now become perfectly above mine. And a part on my body needs more attention than any. But my waist isn't supporting to lift up to make me feel more bliss.