katsuki walked down the hallway, obviously pissed off and annoyed, "come on, yukiko. give me a hint. you've been helping izuku all this time. i know you have." he pressed the ear piece, his voice relaying to you.

"i don't know if you notice, katsuki, but i've been following you this entire time." she said sternly, "i don't have a single hint to give you."

"you knew, didn't you?"

"what?"

"about his quirk. you knew."

yukiko rolled her eyes, "no, katsuki. i didn't know anything. now focus on the damn mission." she lied. if katsuki knew that she knew, who knows who he'd go after. the second year right behind him, or the punching bag hidden? "sorry, tenya." she mumbled a soft apology for tenya as she continued talking to katsuki through the ear piece.

"not to worry!" tenya responded.

katsuki continued to walk through the halls, his fists clenched and his eyes daggered. he walked up the steps, yukiko following behind closely.

"it's fucking creepy when you follow me like a damn lost puppy." katsuki grumbled.

chuckling, she smiled, "i can't help it. it's my orders."

"you never did leave me alone as kids. you never let me get away with anything." he walked down the hall, "you always ruined the fun."

"because what you did wasn't fun for others." yukiko spoke settling by the corner as katsuki stopped in front of izuku, who had the capture tape rolled out and ready to use.

"i'm all loaded up." katsuki held up his arm.

izuku stepped back an inch, "what does that mean?"

katsuki moved a inch forward, "why aren't you using your fancy quirk? don't tell me you're underestimating me, deku. get over here and show me what you're really made of."

izuku faced katsuki, "kacchan, i'm not scared of you anymore."

katsuki clicked his tongue, before chuckling, "heh. since you're such a stalker, by now you probably know how my quirk, explosion, works. i secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from my hands and make it blow up. imagine what i could do if i had a lot of it." katsuki pulled the safety lever of his gauntlets back and revealed a pin, "that's right, these gauntlets aren't just for show. they've been storing up my sweat inside for one monster blast." his finger hooked around the pin.

"young bakugo! don't do it! you'll kill him! yukiko, stop him!" All Might called.

"he'll be fine as long as he dodges!"

jumping up, yukiko tried to grab at katsuki's arm, but he pulled the pin, sending her backwards, hitting her head, "ow." yukiko mumbled. "katsuki, you fucking jackass." she shouted. the blast went barreling down the hallway and she could only hope that izuku managed to dodge. how she pleaded he dodged. the blast shattered the windows and sent the building shaking, "you're acting like a villain, katsuki!"

"shut up, dumbass!" he shouted, walking down the hallway where izuku landed and looked at his gauntlets. katsuki gave an almost sinister giggle, "these are awesome. the more nitro sweat that's stored in these gauntlets, the stronger the explosion is." he stopped in front of izuku, "go ahead. use your stupid quirk on me, deku. even if you give me everything you've got, you'll never beat me."