Chapter 3 - First Day

-(Y/N)'s POV-

...

Do you really have to go?

Why can't you stay with me?

I-I'm sorry (Y/N)... I can't do anything about it...

Goodbye...

Wait! Don't go! Please!

RINKO!!

*Alarm sets off*

I was still asleep, somehow. Considering how loud my alarm is, I still haven't woke up. Until suddenly, I heard my door opened.

Mifuyu: "Wakey-wakey! You don't wanna be late on your first day!" she said while turning off my alarm.

(Y/N): "Mmh... 5 more minutes..." I said while my face is still buried on my bed.

Mifuyu: "*sigh* Mou~ Just get up already!" she said while putting her hands on my shoulders and start shaking my body.

(Y/N): "Yeah yeah! I'm awake! Stop shaking me!" I said, feeling dizzy.

Mifuyu: "There you go!" She said happily. "Go take a shower and prepare your things, I'll be making breakfast."

(Y/N): "Right, Okay.." I said lazily.

She smiled at me and went to the kitchen.

(Y/N): "..."

(Y/N): "What was that weird dream about..?" I mutter to myself.

I think about the dream I was having earlier. I can't help but wonder. My head hurts thinking about it.

The only thing that appears on my mind is a little girl with long black hair. But I can't see her face. It was blurry.

I shake my head sideways and patted my cheeks a few times and head to the bathroom and get prepared. 

-10 Minutes Later-

(Y/N): "Nee-san, I'm done preparing my things."

Mifuyu: "You sure? Make sure you don't forget anything." she said.

(Y/N): "Well, I think I didn't forget anything."

Mifuyu: "Well, alright, breakfast is ready! Come on!" she said while pushing me.

(Y/N): "H-hey, I can walk, you know." Is she this excited?

Mifuyu: "Well, I can't help it. Hehe." she said, chuckling.

I sighed and sits on the chair on the dining room and looks at what we're having for breakfast.

Mifuyu: "It's your first day at your new school after all, can't help but feel excited." she said while sitting the opposite way of me.

(Y/N): "I think I'm the one that supposed to be excited." I said. "You are in college now."

Mifuyu: "Well, I just feel happy for you, (Y/N)." she replied. "I hope you can make friends this time."

(Y/N): "I'm still not sure about that." I said with a sad tone.

Mifuyu: "C'mon, if you stay like that, you won't get any at all. You need to change!" 

I sighed in reply, I don't know how many times she mentioned that, including now.

(Y/N): "Maybe I was destined to not having friends." I said. "I'm not even good at socializing."