*• Chapter 11: Hell of a Detention •*

So, here I was. Making my way to detention for breaking the school's dress code. How fun. When I got there, Brad was sitting next to Syd, for some odd reason. She looked annoyed by him and didn't wanna even be in his presence.

"Hey, Zon." Brad greeted and I just roll my eyes at him. "Just shut up, Bradley." I groan going near the top of the bleachers and slouching in it. Jenny ended up coming here too, which I wasn't surprised of. She slammed her bag down and sat down on the bleachers angrily.

"Jenny," Brad said to her and she just scoffed at him. Guess everyone is annoyed at Brad today. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him. Maybe I would, but mostly not.

"Got detention too?" He asked as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Got caught vaping in the teachers' lounge. This place is like a goddamn monastery." She told us as the gym doors opened again.

Dina and Stan came in along with our principal, Mr.Whitaker. Stan sits next to me and Syd, and Dina sits next to Brad. "All right. Everyone take a seat. Now. Hurry." His voice boomed through the empty gym.

"Now you six students are here for one reason. Disrespect. You have disrespected this fine, institution, and in doing so, you have disrespected yourselves. Five of you I've never even seen in detention before." His voice echoed and Jenny just stuck her middle finger at him.

I didn't even give a shit to what he said and made mouth movements with my hand

I didn't even give a shit to what he said and made mouth movements with my hand. "I want you to take the next few hours and think about your mistakes. And carve out in your mind a plan for change. Determine how to improve yourselves." Mr. Whitaker went on and on.

I just waited until he had finally left the gym and I looked at everybody. Even Stan asked if there would be a break for snacks and dinner before he left and I just giggled to myself.

"Okay. I know none of us wants to be here right now, but I was thinking, if we divide and conquer the bleachers, maybe we could be done before seven and Whitaker will let us out early, so..." Dina suggested, standing up from her seat.

"Go, team!" Jenny clapped like a cheerleader and we all look at her. "I'm not a cheerleader." Dina told her, slightly offended. "Maybe you should be," Jenny replied. "Maybe you should be in prison." Dina fires back, but it didn't even affect Jenny.

" Dina fires back, but it didn't even affect Jenny