"It was really bland. It's like eating hot water for dinner." He deadpanned.

"Why you!" You raised your fist in anger.

"Imma let you know I've been practicing all summer and perfecting my cooking skills." You barked.

"Did you?" He deadpanned.

You point your finger at him. "Just wait and see til you taste my delicious mouthwatering meals."

He turned away and resumed walking, leaving you behind.

"Oi! Wait for me you milk addict!" You shouted as you catch up to him.

The two of you don't mind sleeping next to each other. You've been doing this quite often ever since the two of you were kids.

You got out of bed, making the ravenette question your action.

"Where are you going?" He sat up from the bed, a brow raised observing you.

"Just gonna get some fresh air. Don't mind me." You said as you made your way towards the door.

" There's a balcony." Tobio pointed towards the sliding door leading to a small balcony.

" You should go to sleep. You need to be early for practice tomorrow remember?" You ignored what he said.

"But-" You throw a pillow to his face. " Mou! Just go to sleep already!"

He gave you the what-the-hell-was-that-for face.

"Don't give me that look. You deserved that."

He was about to retort back but you cut him off.

" Don't worry, I'll be right back." You smiled assuringly, waving your hand, and got out of the room.

You went downstairs, navigating around the dim house using the light of your phone as a flashlight; Your soft footsteps echoing in the pitch-black hallways of the big house.

You entered the kitchen and got cold water from the fridge. Once you drank it, you felt the cold liquid run down from your throat to your stomach, the cold sensation giving you the feeling of freshness and clarity of mind. You wipe your mouth and walk out of the kitchen. You walk around the house aimlessly to clear and organize some thoughts until you stop in front of a door.

Slowly, your right hand rose from your side. It hovered above the door handle for a few seconds before finally gripping the handle firmly. You suck in a deep breath before slowly opening the door. Flicking the lights on, you observed the room. The room was a big, very spacious area. The room gave off a very modern, musical, and comfy vibe. The lighting was perfect. Beautiful polished wooden floor slabs, light wall paints, cabinets, and shelves filled with trophies and some musical instruments. The room was also filled with musical instrument-themed furniture. Different guitars were also displayed on the wall. A large g-clef light was at the center of the ceiling of the room. A grand piano was at the corner near the windows.