Raj : it was wonderful trip kids but I missed my son and daughter back here.

Dhruv: how come uncle you guys got back early? I thought the trip was for month. That is what buddy said.

Raj : it surely was Dhruv but then I found something was happening in absence that made me come back. Why don't we have dinner first then we will talk. Manik call princess down.

Manik nodded his head and went Avni's room. Raj glaring fab 4 who got confused follows raj to dining room.

The butlers starts placing the food on table with help of Neyonika and navya. Raj patted navya's head lightly and asks everyone to take sit.

Everyone sat down and snaps their head to where Manik and avni were coming from. They saw the siblings in their own world.

Avni looks up and got conscious seeing all the eyes on them. Manik sensing avni getting uncomfortable pulls her side hug and through his eyes says 'I'm with you'. Avni blinks her eyes and felt safe with Manik.

They both took their seat beside each other and looks at raj who was time to time giving deadly glares to fab4.

Neyonika: let's dig in! My babies would be hungry!

All agreed and serving themselves starts eating. Raj chewing the food in between looks at fab 4.

Raj : do you all have something to say?

Fab 4 confusingly looks at raj and shook their head making raj sigh.

Raj : do I have elaborate what I mean? What I mean is what happened in my mansion on the way my daughter planned go surprise her own brother just by coming to India?

Alya starts coughing while others looked shocked. Alya drank water and looks at raj who looked ready to burst in anger.

Cabir : raj uncle, we are very sorry about that day. We didn't knew she was your daughter.

Mukti : yes uncle! If we knew about avni being malthora, we wouldn't have bullied her.

Raj : this is where you guys are wrong. It doesn't matter if avni is my daughter or rich does not give you the right to bully a person. You have no right to bully someone in my mansion or anywhere. This is not your college where everything will be ignoring. Keeping in my mind what you all mean to me I am letting you go this time but next time I don't want hear or see you guys bullying anyone.. and regards about my daughter getting bullied by you guys then certainly you all will get punish. I will not let anyone bully my princess. I am very possessive and protective over my daughter. Before I announce your punishment I want you all to apology to my princess in front of me..

Avni : dad it's not needed. It's fine!

Raj : keep quiet princess. They caused this themselves. Don't bother defending them.

Raj stern voice kept avni quiet. Manik stayed quiet knowing his father anger and didn't want to on his bad side too for supporting his friends even though he would never support his friends for bullying his kiddo. He quietly let his father deal with the culprits who bullied their possessions. Neyonika tried stopping raj but raj one stern look to her made her stop and sigh seeing all this.

Cabir sensibly was first one to say sorry to Avni.

Cabir : I'm sorry avni. We didn't mean to hurt you.

Fab 4 one by one apology to avni.

Avni : it's fine. You guys knew about me so it's okay.

Raj : princess you don't need to be so kind to them. They did wrong with you. They deserve the punishment. Fab 4 now listen up your punishment.