Manik : am I taking advantage of your sleep? Really love. You were the one who pulled me towards you.

Nandini: why would I do that Manik? Uff you just ruined my morning. I hate you Manik.

Manik : but I love you.

Nandini making irritated face gets down the bed and pushing Manik aside went to washroom.

Manik chuckles as he heard the washroom door bang. Manik shaking his head moves to dressing table and grabbing the hairbrush combed his hair. He opens the door and took out his favourite brand watch before wearing it on his wrist.

Manik spraying deodorant on himself moves back to bed and grabbing his handkerchief and wallet shoved in his jeans pocket. He then grabbing his phone sat down on the bed and waits for Nandini to come.

Manik got engrossed himself scrolling down his phone didn't acknowledge when his love came out of the washroom and was standing front of mirror, waiting for him to notice her.

Manik lifts his gaze up and saw Nandini throwing glares between . He bits his lips and closing his phone got up moving to Nandini.

Manik encircles his arms around Nandini's waist and keeps his chin on her shoulder.

Manik : I need to tell you something. Can we please keep our fight aside and listen to me please?

Nandini stops and gives a look to Manik.

Nandini: give me 15 minutes to get ready then we will talk.

Manik nods his head and stood behind her back hugging her, Nandini also without complaining continued with her makeup.

Nandini : Manik, you need to move yourself away so I can turn around.

Manik : no! I like it this way. We can have the conversation like this love.

Nandini shrugs her shoulder and looks at him through the mirror to continue.

Nandini : what's the matter? But before that I need to know something. Why are you up this early? It's Sunday today. Much as I know you don't get up early on Sundays. What kind of magical today?

Manik rolls his eyes.

Manik : I am not that lazy on Sunday love. I can productive on Sunday too.

Nandini: as If I don't know how productive you can be on Sunday. What's the reason you up this early? Manik malthora, I am warning you if you up to attend meeting then trust me your punishment will be extended?

Manik : what no? There is no meeting today love. Can you please stop jumping to any conclusions with your hearing me out?

Nandini : speak your heart out then mr malthora?

Manik: i am going out with fab 4.I didn't tell you that earlier.

Nandini pushing Manik away took a step away from Manik making him startled.

Nandini: wow Manik? The people who dared to bully your sister, you will go and hang with them. Why Manik? Why are you doing this? Why are you making me angry and wanting to strangle you?

Manik : Jaan, listen to me please. I am not going with them to have fun.

Nandini: no Manik! No I don't want to listen to you anymore. Do what you what.

Nandini moves to door but was pulled back by Manik. Nandini landed on Manik's chest. Before she could open her mouth or escape from his hold, he told the reason why he was going to meet fab4.

Manik : will you not support me love? I know I have hurt you but I need you support you. I will punish them what they did to kiddo. I even promised you and kiddo to punish them. I'm very sorry that I hid from you. Say something?