"Fuck~ please move." He grunts, pulling both of them out. He quickly thrusts back in, making both of us moan. He continues doing this, for a while. I feel that spring start getting tighter in my stomach, making me grab the pillow and sink my teeth into it.

"I-I'm close." Hitoshi groans, speeding up even more. I nod, desperately trying not to rip the pillow in half. "Let me hear you Denki." My face is pulled away from the pillow as another moan racks my body.

"Fuck alpha~ it feels so good~ two at once." He growls, thrusting one more time before cumming deep inside me. I cum shortly after, gasping and ripping the pillow I was clinging onto the entire time.

"Jesus Denks, you feel so fucking good." He pulls out, taking harsh breaths. He flips me back over, leaning over me. "You think you can go another round?" I blush darker than I was before and nod.

"I just need a little break." He nods, leaning down and placing light kisses down my body. After about a minute of him softly kissing my abdomen, occasionally biting down I feel ready. "Can I ride you?" He stops licking my lower abs and looks up at me, smirking lightly.

"Of course Denks." He flips us so now I'm straddling his lap again. I shuffle around a bit so I'm on my knees, one on either side of him. I sit up on my knees, hovering over him before sliding down. He feels so much bigger! I bite down on my lip and steady myself by placing my hands on his pecks. He winces when I get all the way down.

"Does it hurt?" I go to pull away when two hands comes and force me down.

"You accidentally shocked me. I'm good." I gasp, taking my hands away. "You're okay. You can leave them there." I nod, placing my hands back on his chest. I slowly sit up and back down, moaning lightly when Hitoshi grinds his hips up. I start bouncing up and down faster when I slightly shift right. I let out a loud moan and rearrange myself to hit there every time.

"I-fuck!" Hitoshi slams his hips up to meet my ass as I sit down. I whine loudly, letting both of us get into a steady easy rhythm. "I-I'm gonna c-um!" Hitoshi nods, digging his nails into my hips and thrusts up one more time and that's my undoing. I shudder as I release on both of us, Toshi following shortly after.

"Ow!" I realize I shocked Hitoshi again so I place my hands on either side of him. We both sit there for a while, breaths raggedy and uneven.

"That felt good. We're taking those pills again." Toshi nods, grabbing on to my back and pulling me down.

"The face you were making when you rode me was really sexy Kit~ can wait to see it again." I blush, taking in another deep breath.

"I feel gross."

"Why baby?"

"Because I have slick like every where and I'm sweaty. I mean for god sakes you have slick all over you to." I look behind me and see a clear sticky substance all over the place.

"How about a shower then?" I nod, climbing off Hitoshis lap. I literally stumble my way to the bathroom and sit down on the toilet, trying to get my legs to stop shaking. Hitoshi follows. "You okay? Sorry if I went to hard but we've gone for longer. Maybe it was the pill, thats besides the point. It's time for after care. Yeah?"

"You're so great Toshi, how can you go from ramming me into the ground then go to super nice and caring in like 3 minutes?" He shrugs, putting a hand on my knee.

"Because I care about you, I change moods fast because it's needed. If I just rail you all the time and give you no after care you can feel like you're being used. After care is important baby." I smile up at him.

"Yeah, you're right. You're gonna have to make sure I don't fall over in the shower though." He laughs quietly, getting up and turning on the shower. He stretches, letting me take in all of him. Of course my eyes end up on his dick, where else would the go?

"You keep staring at me like that we me might have more of a mess to clean up~" I look up and meet his eyes, blushing lightly.

"You can't blame me. You look at my ass all the time." He shrugs, coming over and picking me up. "What're you doing?"

"Holding you so you don't fall over. That's what you asked for no?" I purr, rubbing our scent glands together. He steps in, putting me under the stream of water first. I sigh, getting out of his arms and just letting the water engulf my body. I feel a hand come to the base of my tail and scratch.

"What're you doing?" I turn and see him lathering my tail with soap.

"Getting all the slick out of your tail, after all it was like caked in there." I nod, turning back around and letting him clean me.

"I love you Tosh." He lets out a low purr.

"I love you to Denks." He snakes his hands up into my hair and starts shampooing my head. I purr loudly and lean into him, legs shaking slightly. He's so sweet giving after care! But doms need some too sometimes. They can get worried they hurt the sub or went to far.

"Toshi you know I'm okay right?" He lets out a squeak of surprise.

"Why're you telling me this now?" I turn to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Because doms need some reassurance too. I want to let you know you didn't go to hard and I'm okay. I just need some sleep and snuggles." He smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me.

"Thank you Denks, I actually kinda needed that." I smile, letting out a happy scent.

"It's no problem. I wanna kiss." He leans down and kisses me lightly, almost like he's scared to deepen it. I huff out of my nose and push my face up, meeting his. Hitoshi lets out another purr, pulling me closer. I break away and rest our foreheads together. "Now let's wash, I wanna snuggle." He huffs a laugh and washes both of us. He takes me in his arms again and sets me down on the counter while he grabs towels. He gives one to me and wraps one around his waist. I follow Hitoshis actions and stumble my way over to our closet. I grab one of Hitoshis shirts and a pair of my boxers. I fumble around and get them on and stumble my way to the bed.

"Denki I can help, you just have to ask." I nod, sitting on the bed. There's slick and cum all over the sheets! I stand, tearing the sheets off and throw them on the floor. I stumble my way back to the closet only to be picked up by Hitoshi. "Sit, what do you need?" He sets me down on a chair.

"More sheets and blankets for the bed. I wanna build a nest. Your rut is coming up and my omega wants me to. If I don't follow the urge, the instinct, you're gonna deal with a sick bratty omega." I cross my arms and sink into the chair. Hitoshi nods, grabbing sheets and blankets from the top of the closet.

"Anything else?" I shake my head and start the nest as Hitoshi puts clothes on. I only have one wall done when Toshi comes and wraps his hands around my waist and rests his head on mine. "Anyway I can help?" I shake my head. "Let me know." I nod, building up the walls. About 5 minutes later and the nest is perfect!

"Toshi. Get your ass over here and give me cuddles." He laughs, putting his phone back on the charger.

"I've got you calm down." He climbs in, opening his arms for me. I immediately climb into his embrace. He closes his arms around me and purrs. I feel my ears and tail pop out, I can't help it. "Sleep, you're gonna need it." I nod, yawning and snuggling farther into his embrace.

"Night babe."

"Sleep well Denks."