He's sitting with his legs splayed wide, one thigh pressed up against yours under the table. You're still trying to pretend you've not noticed him, but his next move ensures you can no longer keep up the pretence. His hand moves under the table on to your thigh and he squeezes it gently before moving his hand up slowly, raising the hem of your dress.

You turn to face him, coming face to face with that little bemused smile he has when he knows he has you right where he wants you.

"Did you enjoy watching the band then?" He says.

"Yeah, you were pretty good actually," you say, surprising even yourself that you're actually giving him a compliment for once.

"Glad you enjoyed it," he smiles, then leans over so he can whisper in your ear. "Your night's about to get even better though."

He starts to rake his fingers slowly up and down your leg, letting them stray to your inner thigh and when they do you can feel goosebumps break out all over your body.

Rob arrives back with a tray of pints, and he tries but fails to hide the dismay he's feeling at seeing that Van's taken the seat next to you. Undeterred, he strikes up a conversation with you over the table. God, he's dull. And to be honest even if he was talking about something scintillating you wouldn't be able to follow the conversation with Van's touch getting closer and closer to the tops of your thighs. He's tracing little circles on your skin with the lightest touch of his fingertips. You smile and nod as Rob drones on, pleased that he hasn't seemed to notice that your thoughts are elsewhere.

Rob gets distracted by a friend eventually and Van leans over again to whisper in your ear. "Open your legs for me..."

Oh no, this is NOT happening. Not whilst you're sitting here with all your friends around you. You defy Van, squeezing your legs together, feeling the sticky wetness that's already gathered there from your arousal.

"Not now," you say to him quietly.

You feel his grip tighten on your thigh, his fingers digging in almost uncomfortably so. You inhale sharply between your teeth, looking at him in shock, only to be met by his unflinching stare. His voice is low and commanding when he speaks.

"If you're gonna start disobeying me, then we're gonna have a problem."

You should be furious with him, and part of you is, but there's an undeniable part of you that actually wants to see what will happen if you don't do as he asks.

"I'd say you're the one with the problem," you say scornfully.

His grip isn't letting up, in fact you're sure it's getting tighter.

"There you go again," he says. "Maybe I should take you out the back and teach you a lesson. Fuck that smart mouth of yours."

Did he really just say that? You feel your eyes widening in shock whilst Van sits there looking at you, pleased with the reaction he's getting.

He shakes his head slowly. "Now... are you gonna do as your told? 'Cause you don't want to see me get mad now do you?"

Your eyes dart around the table to see if any of your friends are paying any attention to these secretive exchanges that you and Van are making. The only person who seems to be remotely interested is Rob, he's talking to his friend but glancing at you every so often, his brow slightly furrowed, like he's trying to work out what's going on between the two of you.

You turn back to Van, your heart racing. "Well, maybe I do... maybe I deserve it..."

Then you fix him with a look, eyes wide and a little innocent, bottom lip caught in your teeth. Just as sure as he knows which buttons to push with you, it's now plainly clear exactly what fires him up. With the look he's giving you now you can tell he's having a hard time not throwing you down on the table right where you're sitting and fucking your brains out.