"Hello Sergeant. Take a seat." 

I sit before him as he scribbles on a notepad, and for some reason I can't control my actions, and so I roll my eyes. "That's rude," our eyes meet, "but then again you are quite young." 

I sigh at his statement, I won't even try to find the hidden meaning behind that. My eyes take a spin around his office, and they end up at the small plaque on his desk. 

Just wonderful, another Colonel.

"In this room, we forget all the titles, I like to connect with all my charges on a first name basis. Comfortable with me calling you Samantha?" 

I nod my head, "yeah, whatever." 

"So Samantha, where should we start?" 

I ignore his question as I look at the pictures on his desk. A blonde woman about his age has her arms wrapped around his waist.

I tilt my head as their colour coordinated beach wear catches my attention. Well I guess he loves his vacation days. 

Another photo shows a female brunette standing beside a dark-haired boy, I squint my eyes a bit as the face looks familiar, but I then I brush it off as nothing. 

"Is that your family?" 

He flashes a smile at my bold question. "Yes it is. That's my wife and I when we vacationed in Bora Bora a few years ago. The other picture shows my daughter and nephew, they were quite young then." 

I blink a few times at the detailed explanation, the Colonel laughs heartily at my reaction. "I like to talk." 

I chuckle lightly, "that's an understatement." 

We laugh in unison, and I can feel the earlier tension and nervousness slip away. "Tell me about your family Samantha." 

I do exactly that. And throughout the entire session, I came to realize that Colonel Palmer has a certain aura that's warm and inviting, and so I opened up to him a little bit. 

Therapy isn't so bad after all.

I decided to not let the remaining of my week go to waste, and so I found myself getting ready for a night out. Hopefully I'll be able to wash away my heartache with some well-needed liquor. 

I flash the bouncer at the door my I.D. before I enter the club. A sigh leaves my lips as I spot a few drunken bodies pressed up against each other, and suddenly, I regret my decision of coming out of my room tonight. 

After my Friday evening session with Dr Palmer - he wants me to call him that now - I decided to take his advice and change my scenery for once. Although, I don't think he meant going to a club, so I can get drunk and hookup with a stranger. 

I don't pay much attention to the crowded dance floor, as the bar seems almost too appealing, and so I head in that direction. "Vodka and coke." 

The bartender nods his head at my order and proceeds to make my drink, I drum my fingers on my thigh as I come to one conclusion. I know for sure that I will get wasted tonight.

As the night continued on, I don't ease up on the drinking, and so I lost count of the amount of rounds I had. But then again who cares? 

A loud laugh escapes my lips, only to be drowned out by the loud background music, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the moment. The man before me, I think his name is Peter or something like that, is actually good company, and like myself he's here to just get wasted. 

I don't mind his braveness, and when his hand moves up my thigh, I let out a contented sigh. I can literally feel him undressing me with his eyes, and as he flirts with me, I soak up his words like a wet sponge.