Pt. 2

"Hey Austin. It's Ryan. I know you don't want to talk to me right now but Hayes kisses me because he was trying to make his ex go away and not talk to him. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry and I should've let it get that far. Please just call me back...or text me. I love you." I hung up. It's been a week since I've talked to Austin. Of course he wasn't answering any of my texts or calls.

I needed to clean because all I've done is wake up, go to class, eat, and sleep. There's pizza boxes everywhere. I picked them up and then I got a text.

Unknown
Hey

Who is this?

Unknown
Hayes from the party last week.

I hesitated but I decided to FaceTime him. He answered right away.

"I don't like texting that much but what's up?" I asked.

"I get it and I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I never should've kissed you and it's all my fault."

"It's okay. I don't even know why he was there because he told me that he wasn't going. But that's besides the point."

"Weird. Can we hangout sometime? Logan said he'd love to see you." I knew I shouldn't but I can do what I want.

"Y-yeah. Sure. When?"

"Um... thirty minutes? At the beach?" I nodded.

"Its okay if my friend Anna comes too right?"

"Of course." He smiled.

"Cool see you then bye."

I hung up and let Anna know what the plan was. I put on a blue bikini with black bottoms and slipped on a big T-shirt. I grabbed some sandals and drove to Anna's dorm. She came out in an all black bikini.

"Damn girl you look hot!" I say to her and she smacked my arm playfully.

"You look hotter." I giggled and we made the 10 minute drive to the beach. I took off my shirt and put in my car locking it afterwards. Hayes and Logan were waiting by the ramp and I went over to hug them. Hugging Hayes was awkward but I pushed the feeling aside.

"I brought drinks." I say holding up white claws and vodka grinning from ear to ear.

"What are we waiting for let's go." Hayes said grabbing my chair for me.

"Logan come here!" I call over to him from the water since Hayes was on his phone and Anna was tanning of course.

"Come swim with me." He ran into the water and I jumped on him. Laughing as he came up he splashed water on me and smiled.

"You're too cute." I said. He was like a year younger than me but he was cute. No lies there.

"Yeah yeah. Did you bring any food?" He asked.

"No did you guys?" He shook his head.

"You wanna go get something and bring it back?" He nodded. We got out of the water and walked towards Hayes and Anna.

"Hey you guys want food? Ryan and I are gonna go get..?" He looked at me asking where we should go.

"Canes?" They nodded and told me what they wanted.

"Hey I'll come with." Hayes said getting up.

"Who's gonna stay with Anna?"

"I can stay by myself for thirty minutes Ry don't worry go." She laughed and I gave her a hug before leaving. Logan and I made small talk on the way to my car. Hayes looked miserable the whole way.

We got in and Logan was in the front and Hayes in the back.

"Hayes could you hand me my shirt from back there?" He put my shirt in my hand and I slipped it on before making our way to canes. The ride to Canes was short saying that it's only 5 minutes away from the beach We all got chicken fingers so it wasn't that complicated of an order. I waited for the order and sat inside.

"Hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Logan said and we nodded.

"Do you like him?" Hayes says

"Huh?"

"Do you like him?"

"Like, like him like him?" He nodded.

"I've only known y'all existed for a week. Is someone jealous?" His eyes got wide.

"No." He said shortly. "Just asking."

"I'm sure." I giggle and Logan came back just as the order was ready. I carried out the bags and Hayes got the drinks. We made our way out and we left to go back to the beach. I got a text.

"Logan who was that?" He picked up my phone and looked at it.

"It's Anna. She said her mom wanted her home and that she was just gonna get someone to get her." I nodded.

"Well do y'all just want to go back to my place?"

"Okay." We drove to my house and got out. Luckily no one was home for a while since my mom is always on business trips. I unlocked the door and walked in setting the food on the counter.

"Nice house."

"Thank you. Uh we can sit in the living room and watch a game or something." I say grabbing my box and plopping down on my couch. I put on a football game and ate my food.

"You're into football?" I hear but I didn't know who said it.

"Yeah my dads a big football guy. I've gone to a lot of pro games with him. Some college too."  I say popping a fry in my mouth.

"That's hot." Logan said. Hayes smacked his arm. "What was that for?!" He chuckled. Hayes has a serious face.

"Well thanks." I giggled. "And Hayes don't hit him"

"Hayes don't hit him." He mocked me causing us all to laugh.

After I finished I got up and threw my food away and sat back down.

"Oh my god they suck!" I yelled. "I can't watch this anymore." I huff causing them to laugh. We just watched movies for the rest of the night.

"Well it's getting late, so I guess I'd better get going." Logan says as the movie goes off.

"Aww okay." I whine getting up to give him a hug.

"Hayes you coming?" He nodded getting up.

"See you later. Text me okay?" Hayes says and I nodded. He walked away but I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug.

"I'll see you later." I kissed his cheek and he left.

Why did I just do that?