It All Went Downhill

Dean had tricked them. They believed he had been cured. They thought he was human. They were wrong. Dead wrong.

He needed to get Cas alone. He had a little plan. So when they started talking in Dean's room, he saw that as the perfect opportunity.

Cas was about to leave when Dean called for him. "Hey, Cas?"

Cas looked back at him. "Yes, Dean?"

"Can I, uh... can I tell you something without you thinking I'm completely insane?"

"What is it?"

Dean grinned. "I like you, man. I really like you."

"I like you as well. I am aware of our profound friendship."

"No. Not like that. I mean... I like you. A lot."

Cas tilted his head to the side. "Meaning what?"

Dean chuckled. "The way I like you," He slowly began to approach him. "Goes beyond friends."

"And where does it go?"

Dean kept walking until he was right in front of the angel. He said nothing with his voice, but he used plenty of body language. He closed the gap between them, caressing Cas's face in his hand.

Cas wasn't sure how to respond, so he just kissed him back. He remembered being human and developing feelings for the hunter, but when he got his grace back, or stole another angel's grace to be precise, he forgot them. And now those feelings have resurfaced.

He could feel Dean messing with his tie and he backed away. "Dean, what is happening?"

"Something that should've happened a long time ago. Us."

"What are we about to do?"

"I think, deep down, you know."

Cas sighed lightly. "You mean intercourse."

"One way of putting it, yeah. I know you're still new at this, but don't worry. Think of it like dancing," He bent down and nibbled on Cas's earlobe. "I'll lead." He whispered seductively.

Cas felt shivers go down his spine at the sound of Dean's hushed whisper. He felt his hot breath on his skin as he undid the angel's tie. Cas felt a sudden rush of heat creep up his neck and he knew he was blushing profusely.

"Dean...-" He spoke breathily.

"Don't worry, Cas," Dean whispered back, removing the angel's trench coat, dropping it to the floor. "I promise it won't hurt."

._.__._.

When it was all said and done, Dean's plan had succeeded. He had gotten what he wanted. And that just happened to be Cas.

They lay beside each other, bare skinned, Dean watching over the angel as he slept. With his weakening grace, he needed rest.

"You keep sleeping, angel. Just know," His eyes flashed black. "That I'll be here when you wake up."

._.__.~The Following Morning~.__._.

Castiel slowly awoke from his slumber, his eyes meeting Dean's. "Good morning, Dean." He half smiled.

"Morning, Cas."

"Did you have a good night's rest?"

"Tell you the truth, I didn't sleep at all. Wanna know why?"

"Why?"

And just like that, his eyes went from candy apple green to midnight black.

The corners of his lips twitched upward into an unsettlingly crude smile. "Surprise." He chuckled.

Cas shifted away from him. "No. How is that possible? We-we cured you. The holy water didn't-"

"It had no effect on me because I'm just human enough to pass the holy water test. And boy, did I pass with flying colors."

"Why have intercourse with me just to reveal yourself the following morning?"

"Because I've got what I want. You."

"What do you want with me?"

He paused for dramatic effect. "You'll see. Soon enough, you'll see."

And just like that, he was gone.