"I missed you," he cooed in your ears.

A blush crept your face. You didn't know how to reply to him.

"Then why did you come late?"

"I'm sorry about that okay. I'll make it up to you."

"I want a reason."

Then he explained what happened...about the party... About Bokuto and all.

All you could do was laugh at his reasoning.

"Fine! I forgive you."

He seems so happy to hear those words from you that he leaned in for a kiss.

"Ahem!"

You pushed him away.

"Ah, yes! miss..."

"Miss Ayane. You can stay with me till you get your furniture or are you gonna stay at your boyfriend's place."

"That would be lov-."

"Thank you for the offer but she will be staying with me. Thank you again," Kuroo cut you off.

You bowed at her many times for arranging this place for you on such short notice.
She left with a smile while giving you the keys.

"Why were trying to say yes to her?!" said Kuroo in an annoyed voice.

You ignored that and tried to leave the room but Kuroo trapped you with his toned arms against the wall.

"I know you wouldn't mind but I mind."

"Are you still angry with me for being late? "

He looked disheartened while saying that.

You couldn't help but give him your softest smile as a reply.

He smiled at you back while gently pressing his forehead against yours then the nose and he finally was about press lips on yours.

"Ahem. Ayane Sama said to check the plumbing work again? "

" Can a guy express his feelings just once? Just once!! " shouted Kuroo dramatically and annoyingly.

"You will have to ignore him, sir. Please do carry on with your work."

You pulled Kuroo by his collar of his jacket and dragged him out of the apartment just like how a mother cat has to carry the kitten by its collar.

"So we are heading to furniture shops now?"

He still seems annoyed.

"No. I want to sleep properly. No wait I'm hungry too. But I'm too tired to eat. But I'm still hungry. "

"Hahaha. Okay. Let's go to my place. And I'll make you something. And maybe we can pick up where we left off. Nobody will be disturbing me. "

He took your hand in his and squeezed a little. Started picking up the pace leaving you behind in a way even though you held hands with him.
He certainly seemed happy about it.

"Okay. On second thought let's eat outside. I don't wanna die young. "

"Hey! My cooking is not that bad. Anyways I'm just gonna heat up the food that my mother brought in yesterday. She cooked it."

He kinda sounded ashamed of saying that.

You picked the pace and walked shoulder to shoulder with him and started swinging our arms like kids. Both of you were grinning at each other at how stupid it might look to others as it looks childish. But that didn't stop you from doing it and neither did he wanted you to stop it.

It was indeed a lovely morning today with a chance of light showers. You couldn't wait to get to your college and start a normal college life just like you always wished for but getting Kuroo as your boyfriend was just the bonus.

"I can't wait to show how awesome of a boyfriend I am!"

All you could do was laugh at that boastful comment.

"Can't wait!"

~FIN

"Kuroo, sorry to break the moment, what about your car?"

"Right! The car! It can wait! I will pick it up tomorrow! I mean what is the worst thing that can happen? Car theft?..........
On second thought, wait here I will get the car."

************************************

Is the ending satisfying?

I did this in a hurry so find it in your heart to forgive my typos and grammatical errors.