Chapter 5

Sorry guys I haven't been updating for a while. I just joined two sports at different locations so I will be busy,but I will update when I can. and thanks for all the reads. I'm so happy ☺️.

*SKY'S POINT OF VIEW*

We didn't notice that after spending the whole day together that it has gotten very late. I had so much fun with them. After spending time together I noticed something. They all grew into such handsome guys. One of them was especially attractive, that I couldn't stop looking at them. I had a crush on him since i was little.

"Well since it's very late would you all like to stay for the night," asked father.

"No we don't want to impose on you Your Majesty." Edward says speaking for all of them, while the others had similar thoughts Although Keith, Joshua, and Glenn had somewhat cold expressions on their faces they thought the same thing. They all didn't want to leave just yet because they finally reunited with their first love, but they knew better than to be selfish. Well, except for Keith he wanted to stay. but he worried if Sky would think he is selfish. He wanted her to think/see him in a good light. So he agreed with the others saying it was alright to go home. They were prepping to leave until...

"Wait guys! Won't you stay here for tonight. It is awfully late. Besides I would worry if something might happen to you guys. So won't you stay? We could hang out tomorrow too." I said with a smile. I really didn't want them to go yet. I never had this much fun since....I don't know....since I was last with them.

After I said that, their eyes all lit up and said,
"Yes!" They all said that at once, but Keith said it a bit earlier & we all looked him with a bit of a confusion in our faces. Once he realized what had happened he had a slight blush on his face.
"I mean... Sure. It saves my time..."
Everyone started to laugh as he finished saying that. I really didn't understand why he said something with so much energy. He would usually answer sounding like he could care less. While I was thinking this my father started to speak to the others.
"Now that we have that settled, Alberto could you please show them to their rooms?"

"Yes, Your Majesty. Please foll-" "Wait,,,I'll show them to their rooms." Before I knew what I was doing I had said that. I guessed i just wanted to stay with them for a little while longer.

"It is alright Your Highness I can do it myself." "No. I can do it. Besides,,,I want to." "As you wish Your Highness." The princes all had a somewhat similar happiness on their faces after it was decided I would take them instead. "Okay follow me guys." I started walking to the guest rooms with the crown princes in tow.

*ROBERTO'S POINT OF VIEW*

It was no surprise that my father would ask them if they wanted to stay since it was so late. The whole day was constituted of having fun, remembering our childhood, and me having to protect my sister from them.I know my friends wouldn't do anything to Sky, but they are men. They all liked her when we were all kids. Since then I had to make sure none of them got to close to her. Now it's happening all over again. Although my sister was very attached to one prince when she was younger. Even now she is showing the same favoritism to him without realizing it.
While I was in deep thought the others were ahead of me with Sky in the lead. "Wait guys! Wait for me!" I was catching up to them when I noticed Keith trying to get close to her. 'Ohhh...Not on my watch.'

*SKY'S POINT OF VIEW*

I was walking ahead to show everyone to their rooms when Keith suddenly came up to me. "Hey when are you going to show me my room?"

"We'll get there when we get there,so just wait ok." I said that in a 'No more questions' tone because he kept picking on me today. Like he called me pig when we were eating, he called me a 'commoner' just because I was raised in a different way then he was, and so many other things. I would of course I talked back to him when he did say something rather rude to me, but.... I was kinda happy. I can't explain it but.... I guess it's ' cause I liked him when we were all kids. He was always there for me. Just as I was thinking that, someone came in between me & Keith.