Chapter 2

After walking for awhile we stop in front of a door. When the king open the door my eyes widen. 'Is...that me.' On the wall was a portrait of four people. A man, young boy, and a mother holding a baby. The mother had light brown hair with hazel eyes. 'My hazel eyes...!' The young boy looked about the age of eight. They were all smiling like a happy. But...there was one thing that caught my eye. Around the baby was a necklace. The same one around my neck.

"This is a portrait that was taken after you were born. You look just like your mother. Unfortunately she died a few months after you were born."

All of a sudden I felt like a tons of bricks just fell my head. "Owww....My head.." "Oh are you okay,'' he said as he lead me to a couch that was below the portrait. ''Do you need me to get you something?'' asked the king who looked very concerned for my well being. ''No..it's okay..." The whole time i was clutching my head. I could barely talk because of this head-splitting head-ace. "I will be right back with water." He stood up and started to leave. "No...you don-" I tried to tell him but before i could finish everything blacked out.

~~~~~*THUD*~~~~~~

3rd POINT OF VIEW

The king was almost out of the room when*THUD* He turned around to see that Sky had passed out on the floor. "SKY!!!" He ran to her and picked her up."Sky...Sky..Sky..Wake up!!!'' He ran outside the room with Sky in his arms looking for Alberto. "Alberto!!" Alberto was already outside with a group of maids. "Get the doctor NOW." It only took a short while for the royal doctors to come.

~~~~~*SKY'S POINT OF VIEW*~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and my head hurted a bit as i got up. When I sat up i noticed that there was weight on my hand. There was the king holding my hand as he slept. My movements caused him to wake up. It took him a moment to register that i was awake. "Sky your awake! I was so worried I lost you after i just found you." That's when I realized i remember everything.

"I... remember everything. I remember playing in the garden when a group of men took me away." ''You said you and Roberto would always be there for me,but....You weren't!!!!'' I started cry and have a breakdown. My father hugged me to help settle

''It's okay. I'm here now." He would keep repeating those words as i cried on his shoulder. "You're weren't there when I needed you!!!!" i kept screaming those words while crying.

I don't no when but i fell asleep in my father's arms. The last thing i remember was my father laying me on my bed,putting the cover over me and him saying "Goodnight my princess."

What will happen now that Sky remembers everything? When will she meet her brother, Roberto. Well just read and you will find out.
Author's note
Hey sorry for the short chapter. hoped you like it. comment on the story and give me feed back.