chapter 29, "i don't want to say bye"

Start from the beginning

an hour and a half later...

"THAT WAS SO FUNNN!" i told alessio as we were walking out of the building. we finished the interview. "i'm just glad we got to do it together!" alessio said as he smiled and held my hand. "are you ready to go to the photoshoot?" i asked alessio, gripping his hand tighter. we had a photo shoot planned for today, we were doing our shoot together. we hopped in the car, drove 45 minutes to the warehouse were our photo shoot was taking place. after a long traffic filled drive we finally got there, we were a little bit late but the people running it didn't mind. we got changed into the outfits they had for us, it super cute. we stood in front of a green screen and alessio picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist like we were told to do.

 we stood in front of a green screen and alessio picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist like we were told to do

it was a little out of my comfort zone but i thought it was still super cute. we took some more photos in different outfits and got styled differently, we also took some seperate photos. after that was over, we hopped back in then we just drove around down townish area. it was around 11:30 am by then. i parked my car and me and alessio got out of the car, we walked around for a little while until we came across this cute cafe, we went inside and ordered some food and some things to eat. alessio took an unwanted photo of me drinking my milkshake and uploaded it to his snapchat and captioned it 'bae looks cute here'. "you're such a loserrr" i said to him putting up and L just trying to make fun of me. then he just said "you sure about that?" and he kissed me. after that we ate our food and just talked, then all of the sudden the hollywood fix guy came up to us and started filming and asking us questions. he was actually pretty nice and was just asking us questions about our relationship.

hollywood fix guy: so are you guys on a date?

alessio and i just looked at each other and laughed, the guy looked confused.

y/n: well i mean we were just grabbing something to eat

alessio: yea

hollywood fix guy: why are you guys dressed so nice? are you going somewhere together?

alessio: i don't know mannnn, lets just say big things are coming

hollywood fix guy: can you share some information about that?

alessio: no sorry we can't

y/n: um we should get going, we have somewhere to be

alessio: yea we got to go

we got up and took our leftover drinks with us, the hollywood fix guy followed us to my car.

hollywood fix guy: y/n, how do you feel about alessio's relationship with kendall?

is this guy serious?

y/n: uh well, you can ask z about that one.

hollywood fix guy: oh okay, alessio how do you feel about your relationship with kendall?