chapter 28, new years partAAy, and demons

the gang decided to throw a small get together type of thing, for new years eve. not many people were coming, but a few close friends, such as devenity, alex guzman, and some chick named dawn. apparently gio has a crush on this dawn girl, and if they end up getting together than the whole gang would be taken. it was around 8 and everyone helped set everything up, and everyone that was coming arrived. we honestly just danced around to music and got a lil tipsy. we all decided to play the oujia bored gio bought, so we could try to contact what ever was messing with us in our house.

9:56 pm...

bella: guys i don't think this is a good idea

y/n: it'll be fine, don't be a baby

gio: okay everyone help move the planchlet in a circler motion until i stop talking.

zotto: since when did you become a demon expert?

gio: shh stop talking. okay are there any spirts out there willing to comminicate with us tonight?

we all waited a few seconds and nothing happend

alex: see i told you guys this was all bull shi-

alex didn't get a chance to finish his sentece because the bored screecked and moved over yes super fastly. chills went down my whole body, making me shiver. i accedintaly lifted my fingers off the bored, which was apperantly agaisnt the rules.

everyone: Y/N!!!!

y/n: what? WHAT??

lucas: oh hell nahh you took your hand off the board.

bella: now we're all gonna diE.

y/n: oh shit

i put my fingers back on the board and we continued.

gio: oh i got a question, 'are you the thing thats been messing with us in our house?'

after a few seconds it moved off of yes, and then back on.

kyease: nah thats fake someones got to be moving it.

everyone sweared on their life they wouldn't move it or mess with it or anything.

devenity: wait i have a question

gio: say it then

devenity: are you mad at y/n for taking her fingers off the board?

it moved to yes and i was freaking out on the inside.

y/n: you guys are just messing with me. and its not even funny.

zotto: babe its okay, if you get possed i'll still love you, hAhAhAhaH

everyone laughed at alessio's stupid joke but i was still lowkey scared as hell.

y/n: stfu alessio

kenzie: AHH what if does mess with y/n, someone ask it if its a boy or a girl

lucas: are you a boy or a girl?

it took a little bit, but it moved over the letter b

zotto: bruh this demon better not be tryna hit on my girl

y/n: alessio you're gonna make it mad

bella: wait wait, wait. 'how old are you?' wait no, 'how old were you when you died?'

bella asked the board the question and the panchlet moved fairly quickly. it spelled out 19 on the board. gio asked the spirit how it died and it said drunk driving. everyon got pretty spooked out. but nothing was scarier than what was about to happen next.