Intro

Hi. I'm Alyssa. I guess you can say I'm well liked and smart. I have a bunch of friends and have straight A's. I'm in band and I heard about this field trip. I decided I wanted to go so I payed and turned in my permission slip. I was told we were going to a musical called Newsies. I had never heard of it, but I heard the movie was good. I went with my school and I enjoyed it a lot. That night I went home and looked up some of the cast members. I followed them on social media and tweeted them. Some liked and retweeted others didn't which is okay because well I'm me and they're who they are. I liked the musical a lot so I asked for tickets to go again. I ended up getting tickets for Christmas. Today is the day. Today is the day I see Newsies again. My sister, dad, and I got ready and left. We are here! We found a parking spot and then started walking. When I entered the theatre they checked my ticket and I sat down. I can't wait for it to start! The seats I have this time are even closer than before! The lights turned off and the musical finally started.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

It turns out I have a great view of one of my favorite Newsies, Ben Cook. Let's just say he is pretty attractive. I hope I get to meet him!