Chapter 33-not my blood

Start from the beginning

"If they're shooting at you, they're bad" Steve said simply.

"Good, know I can kill as much as I want" I joked.

"That's gonna take me awhile to get use to" Sam said as his wings extended.

"Give me a lift to the middle carrier" I told Sam.

Sam grabbed me by the scruff, he took off into the air, flying to the middle carrier. He dropped me off on the deck. "Alright I'm good!" I yelled to him, he took of to deal with the carrier he was assigned to take down.

It wasn't long before I was getting shot at, quickly ran for cover behind some crates. I shifted into my human form, I raised my gun and aimed down the sights of my M4, 30 rounds, at least 40 hydra agents.

One by one my shots hit them in the chest, and neck instantly killing them.

The magazine soon finished, there are 10 left. I ran forward and finally found the group. "8 minutes guys" Maria said over the comms.

I jumped onto the crate, there all in front, I jumped off, shifting in the air.

My claws dig into the agents chest, I ripped out his throat, the blood spewing across the ground.

I looked up noticing the shock on the faces of the other HYDRA agents, I growled loudly.

They all turned on their heels trying to get away from me, i ran for them, chasing them not to far away. it took a few minutes but when I finished, they were all dead on the ground.

"You won't win" one of the agents was still alive.

I walked over to him slowly. "I already did" I placed my paw on the throat and pushed down, a satisfying snap rang in my ears. "I don't lose" I turned around to see Steve and saw land on the other side of the ship.

I sprinted over to them. "You know, your a lot heavier than you look" Sam said to Steve, Steve shrugged. "I had a big breakfast"

"Miller you alright?" Sam noticed all the blood on my fur. "Not my blood"

I Hurd something move to my left, I looked over and saw winter, he shoved me and Steve off of the deck of the ship. We slid down off of the large engines, I closed my eyes thinking it was the end, I had so many thoughts run through my head, I didn't get to tell Natasha I loved her, I won't be able to take her on another date and—. "Miller! Your heavy man! Come on" I opened my eyes, Steve was holding onto my scruff. "Oh shit!!" I yelled, I shifted into my human form and grabbed Steve hand.

He grunted as he pulled me up, I grabbed onto the the edg and pulled myself up.

"Cap! Miller! Come in! Are y'all okay?" Sam panicked.

"Yeah we're here! I'm still on the helicarrier" Steve replied.

"Where are you?" I asked, I stood up onto my feet.

"I'm grounded. The suits down. Sorry, guys" Sam apologized. "Don't worry about it. We got it" I shifted into my wolf and jumped onto another platform.

We ran inside the hellicarier, where the chip is supposed to be placed, we stopped only the be met with Bucky on the other side of the metal bridge.