Crossover Part 14: Games of Pains

Start from the beginning

Darko: Eheheheh, i know what you mean... however it's different for me...

Darko: And the results are not the same, obviously... i've seen your full potential... after Levine tried to attack your "Boney", however you've reached your limit... Betty, of GAWS Universe...

Darko: While i, Thomas Darko, of GAOP Universe... haven't yet...

Darko: and before you ask me how do i know the name of our universes, i gave a look when you were using you Button, it appears i can see the codes too, when you use it... you don't have more tricks to use against me, so...

Darko: Hope you'll look at me from the right side, next time...

GAWS Betty: As much I am impressed by how a single soul can be so strong even without the other traits, be aware of what you said Thomas Darko... Everyone has a limit, even you, and from my experience... I don't think I've reached mine yet like you say, I could pull something that even I never knew about...

Darko: Who knows, your powers came only from the traits Gaster gave you right?

GAWS Betty: Wha- How do you know about that?! *creates DT sword*

Darko: Well, it was kinda obvious... a single soul can't survive the power of 7 other traits, and HATE at the same time, so Gaster helped you, thanks to his Chroma Soul, then you just had to learn how to control HATE...

Darko: So, tell me, am i doing well realizing how you've got your powers?

GAWS Betty: *in utter disbelief* ...Fine. Whatever.

GAWS Betty: Hold up! I feel something...

Darko: Are we there yet?

(While Darko was talking, they ended up in GAWS Timeline, and it didn't take long to GAWS Betty to realize she was at home)

GAWS Betty: ...This is my timeline!

Darko: Ok...now, since my plan worked, there's one question...

Darko: WHERE THE HECK IS LEVINE?!?!

???: *echoing voice* Right behind you two...

(Darko and GAWS Betty turned around, and Levine was there, floating above them, still with white eyes, hair and clothing)

GAWS Betty: Levine?! You're not getting out of this alive this time!!

Levine: *echoing voice* Even if you know the truth of us all, Betty, you still dare to defy me? Your vision is careless in front of the Truth!

Darko: Yeah, yeah... we already listen all you speeches about Truth and Games, but let me tell you MY Truth, Levine James Brown...

Levine: *thinking* wait how did he know my middle name wut da fuk- (Kay A/N: Yes, Levine has a middle name but I never revealed it XD)

Darko: I CHOOSE MY FAITH BY MYSELF! NOT BY YOU AND NOT BY ANYONE!

Darko: I DON'T CARE IF THOSE ARE THE RULES OF THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE! I WON'T FOLLOW THOSE STUPID THINGS, EVEN IF THAT MEANS TO FIGHT FOR THE REST OF MY LIVE!!!

GAWS Betty: ...Okay, sure, make us all deaf... Can we stop stalling now?

Levine: *echoing voice*: You're just a fool, blinded by your Pride, Thomas Darko, soon i'll make you realize how wrong your words are!

(Levine then generates a massive Pain attack and tries to hit Darko and GAWS Betty with it, but they dodge it)

Darko: Impressive, i'll admit it, but i'll show you what real power really is... REGROWERAINSE!!!

(Darko's hair became all purple, then he punched Levine in the face, however, that didn't affect him that much)

Levine: *echoing voice* ...Well, that was weak. *he grabs Darko and throws him to the ground*

Darko: Resistant Bastard!

GAWS Betty: *jumping in* My turn. This oughta kill you the second time, Brownie!

(GAWS Betty, who's outfit has switched to Determination, allows her hair to go fully red and a blast occurs while a negative red area is created with Levine and Darko in it. Betty aims her sword at Levine as many red slashes appear around her. She activates the slashes with her sword, sending them towards Levine, but that still doesn't affect him, so GAWS Betty fires a large red beam at him, but he only staggers back a little from that)

Levine: *echoing voice* That trick only works once!

Darko: Alright, that won't be easy as we thought... wanna try again, Betty?

GAWS Betty: ...Maybe this time, we combine our attacks, I can use that attack again, how about you?

Darko: Ehehehe, you remember how i nearly defeated all of you last time? Let's see if this works... Here we come Levine!

(Darko teleports himself on the air, and created another gigantic Pain Sphere, while GAWS Betty prepares her attack again)

Darko: You like this, Brownie? I called it "Pain Bomb", you'll have to honor to be defeated by my second strongest move!

Levine: *his voice echoing more* You two... stop... calling me... BROWNIE!! *begins generating a massive amount of energy to fire back at them*

Darko: Hey Betty! Can't you use your Rhabdophobia to steal his toy?

GAWS Betty: ...Hm. I'll give you one better than that!

(GAWS Betty use Determination Rhabdophobia again, making Levine's energy beam disappear)

Darko: Awesome! Now that's what I call a move!

Levine: *voice echoing* Why you!

GAWS Betty: Now's our chance, give your all!

Darko: BEGONE LEVINE! FOREVER!

(Darko throw the Pain Bomb to Levine, which was pushed to the ground for the massive energy)

Darko: Your turn Betty! GO FOR IT!

(GAWS Betty's hair then turns fully red again, and she uses the same attacks from before which actually weaken Levine this time, then she gives the attack an extra push by throwing her sword which stabs Levine in the chest, her LV becoming 21)

Levine: *voice echoing, but the echo starts to fade* I won't be defeated!

Darko: I had enough of him!

(Darko throw a Pain Beam to Levine, and he almost lose his grip on the Pain Bomb)

GAWS Betty: Just die already!

(GAWS Betty's outfit goes from Determination to HATE, and then she jumps towards Levine and slashes him across the chest with her HATE sword. Levine lost the grip on Darko's attack, and the enormous Bomb exploded with Levine, while Darko and GAWS Betty jumped away before the explosions.)

Darko: Is he finally dead?!

GAWS Betty: It's kind of hard to see through this smoke...

(After the smoke went away, they saw that there was nothing in the hole of the explosion)

GAWS Betty: So, it's finally over...

Darko: So it seems...

(While the two were talking, a strange mass of codes appears behind them, and a figure comes out from the codes)

GAWS Sans: Boney! Is that you?!

GAWS Betty: *turns around to see GAWS Sans standing behind the two* Sans!! *runs towards him and hugs him* I missed you so much!

GAWS Sans: Heh... you have no idea how much I missed you.

(After a while, all of the two cast comes out from the codes. After hugs and tears, the GAOP Cast looked toward Darko.)

Darko:... What? How did you travel here without the Restore Button?!

GAWS Betty: That's a good question, how did you get here without my powers?

GAOP Frisk: Well, that's a long story...