Crossover Part 12: Painful Determination

*Glitch.file has been created.

GAWS Betty: Uh... where am i?

GAWS Betty: *screaming at air* Guys! Other me! Other Frisk!

GAWS Betty: BONEY!!! Please answer me!

(GAWS Betty lay on the ground, looking around her: there was nothing but glitches all around there)

GAWS Betty: Great, I'm stuck in this place!

GAWS Betty: *Checking the timeline codes* What's this place? It's all a mess!

GAWS Betty: *Trying to modify the timeline codes* Urgh... darn it! I can't do anything while I'm in this state... I hope the others are ok...

GAWS Betty: *screaming at air* Curse you, Levine! When I move from here, i swear i'll kill you without mercy!!!

(GAWS Betty start walking around the place, after a while she sits on the ground, but after what feels like a few hours she starts crying, thinking about GAWS Sans)

GAWS Betty: *crying* Boney... please... I need you... come here please...

(GAWS Betty feels something in her clothing, when she looks, she finds Darko's soul)

GAWS Betty: *smiling, talking with the soul* Hi Darko, it's a shame you can't hear me, a least there was a chance we could've been friends for once, like you said before dying...

GAWS Betty: I would like to fight you again, to show me how strong we can become together.....Uh?

(Darko's soul starts shining and pulsing, and after a violent pulse GAWS Betty leaves the soul on the ground)

GAWS Betty: What the?!

(After a few seconds, from the soul come out purple energy, creating a human aspect.......and then....)

Darko: uhhhh.....*throw up* That....was...the worst...regeneration...ever....

GAWS Betty: Darko?! How are you alive?!

Darko: *talking weak after the regeneration* It appears that I had enough energy to regenerate my body once more....

GAWS Betty: *slightly blushing* Wait... did you hear what I said before?

Darko: No ...I wasn't conscious, only when my body is regenerate completely i'm conscious.....why? Should've I heard it?

GAWS Betty: NO, no, it's fine with that!

Darko: OOOOK, i think i shouldn't hear it....

GAWS Betty: Wait a sec, does that mean your soul can create energy itself and that it can regenerate you from an apparent death?

Darko: Yes, you got it.

GAWS Betty: *smiling* Eh, even if you're an enemy, you never stopped surprising me.

Darko: *looking around* Uh.....mind if you tell me what happen after my "death"?

GAWS Betty: Oh, well... it's a bit long to explain...

Darko: Well...looks like we've got a lot of time to spend here, so take your time...

GAWS Betty: Ok, well Levine used the souls....

(GAWS Betty explain to the professor what Levine have done...)

Darko: I knew he could've done something like this with all those souls...

GAWS Betty: How could you know that?

Darko: Well, that was... an option of my original plan for controlling the timeline, but I would never do it, i'm a warrior, I only use my strength

GAWS Betty: Figured... Anyway... Any idea where we are?

Darko: Well...it's not that easy......can't you look at the codes with your Restore Button?

GAWS Betty: I can always look at the codes, I'm a host. And for the record, I already did... The codes in this place are a mess. I can't modify anything here, either...

Darko: i see... it's a strange question, but did you see some codes that you see before?

GAWS Betty: Hmm... Not that I remember...

Darko: Ok, that means my theory was right...

GAWS Betty: What theory?

Darko: Well, i've pass enough time in my timeline that I can recognize the timeline, and we're not in my timeline, and if you don't know it, we're not in your even...that can only mean......we're in a different timeline and ours are still not erased...

GAWS Betty: Hmm... Well, at least our timelines haven't been erased... Yet. Maybe I can check the codes again to figure out where we are exactly?

Darko: Let's hope we find some clues, or we'll stay here for eternity...if there is actually some form of time here...

GAWS Betty: Well, you got that right...

Darko: So, looks like we'll be allies for now, other Betty...

GAWS Betty: Yes... *holds out hand* Partners? Not like you and Levine, obviously...

Darko: *smiling and shaking hands* we were never allies, you'll probably be more nice than him......maybe without "probably"...

GAWS Betty: Heh... True. Maybe when this is all over, we could be real allies...

Darko: Yes, but even if that will be the case, it's better that we be rivals......cuz well...i don't want to stop my plans and I don't think you'll accept it...

Darko: But i want to see how strong we can become, you're the first one that matches my powers in all these years...*laughing softly* and I don't think your boyfriend will like me ehehe...

GAWS Betty: Heh, Boney never trusts anyone...

Darko: And well, since you're a good guy and i'll be the only bad guy remaining here, one of us will die one day...

GAWS Betty: True... Looks like we'll have to make the best of this...

Darko: Yeah, well.....i think it's kinda soon for talking of life, if we don't come back in one of our timelines, there will be no life for no one...

Darko: I mean, no offence but i don't think your boyfriend and his friend will be able to defeat Levine alone, at least not without one of us...

GAWS Betty: You're right... We have to find a way to get back to them...