Shutting the door closed, Brena answers him while strolling back to the bed and crawls into the covers. "I actually slept good. First time in months."

"That's good. You look relaxed or is that just your natural glow?" He says coyly, gazing directly into her dark brown eyes.

"Both." She answers in a trance-like tone, returning his intense gaze. "Anyway. How did you sleep?" She shakes her head while changing the topic.

Resting his left elbow on the edge of the bed, he smiles at her shyness in front of him before answering her.

"I also slept very well. Thank you for asking. I'm touched." He places his hand over his chest dramatically.

Brena rolls her eyes at his melodramatic response. "Oh, whatever." She chortles.

"I came to get you so we could get a 15 to 30-minute workout indoors. If you're up for it that is." He says calmly.

With her brows pulled together, Brena's lips purse in refusal to his suggestion. "Nah. I'll pass. I don't like working out."

She reaches for the covers so she could throw it back on her but Desmond stops her by placing his hand over hers as their eyes interlock once again. As the sun passes by causing the brightness in the room to decrease, time stands still as Desmond slowly leans in hungrily.

Brena swallows hard, anticipating the kiss she longed for the moment he stepped into the warm room. When he closes the space between them, his nose lightly brushes hers while Brena parts her lips the closer he gets. As she closes her eyes, Desmond keeps his eyes open to study her flawless skin before a deep chuckle travels out of his lungs.

This was his form of payback for the times Brena declined his advances at her.

"That's so embarrassing. You're not funny." She frowns while slapping his hands off of hers.

Desmond couldn't stop laughing at how upset she looks. He found it incredibly adorable but he wasn't going to let her anger stop them from working out.

"You can be upset all you want but you need to work out to regain your strength. I'll take it easy on you by starting with yoga." He stands up to his feet.

Brena sighs frustratedly underneath the thick covers because she knew that he wouldn't stop nagging her about it for the rest of the day. Fitness wasn't her forte but she was able to keep her curvy shape intact with a well-balanced diet.

Lillian, however, was a lover of the gym. Aside from her passion for modeling, her physical appearance was important to her which is why she constantly exercises.

As her mind wanders to her best friend, a wave of sadness crashes into Brena's already fragile heart. It was odd that she didn't hear from her yet or Damien even. She knew Henry was on his way but she still wanted to hear Lillian's voice.

To shake off the sadness she was beginning to feel early in the morning, she obliged to Desmond's advice.

It shouldn't be too bad it might help, she concluded.

"No more than 15 minutes Desmond I'm not playing with you." She warns in a bossy tone, getting out of bed.

"Can't promise that but I'll see to it that you're not overworking your body. At least not yet." He opens the door and flirtatiously winks at Brena.