"Just do it, Barry." Joe demanded the boy through gritted teeth. He was clearly annoyed.

"So, uh, E-Eve," Barry cleared his throat once more as he slowly closed the space between them. "I've got to tell you something. It's gonna sound really weird and impossible, and you most likely won't even believe me. But it's one hundred percent true..." He couldn't possibly say what she thought he was going to say. He wasn't about to come clean was he?

"Okay?" She said slowly.

"I'm..." He looked over his shoulder at Joe, and he gave him an encouraging nod. Barry emitted a soft sigh and then rested his hands on her shoulders. "I'm 'The Streak'." He finally admitted what she already knew. She didn't know how to respond. She came in today determined to get him to own up to just that. But now that he did it without any effort on her end, she doesn't know exactly what to do or say now.

"Finally." She breathed and Barry took a step back with furrowed brows. Barry glanced back at Joe who mirrored his expression before returning his sight back to Evelyn. "I was wondering how long it was gonna take before you told me."

"What?!" Barry exclaimed in a high pitch tone. "You knew this whole time?"

"Well, not like the whole time. And I didn't know know." Evelyn had begun to ramble as she headed back to her desk to grab her coffee that was much needed at the moment. "I had a feeling but wasn't exactly sure..."

"And how long have you had this feeling exactly?" Joe asked as him and Barry headed toward her.

"About...." Evelyn thought back on the time her suspicions first appeared. She took a sip of her coffee before answering. "Three weeks? Yeah three weeks." She replied with a strong nod of her head.

"Three weeks?" Barry gaped. "You could've said something."

"That's funny, cause I was gonna tell you the same thing." Evelyn retorted.

"Look, it doesn't matter when you told her." Joe interjected. "All that matters is that she knows so now we can fill her in on everything; and things in here can run a whole lot smoother, faster, and simpler. Since we're now all on the same page, right?"

"Right." They both muttered tiredly in unison.

"Great, let's get down to the basics." Joe said while rubbing his hands together. "For starters, no one knows he's 'The Streak' and we gotta keep it that way." This was obvious to Evelyn given that Barry tried so badly to hide it, plus his scarlet super suit and mask was a dead giveaway. But she decided it was best to not comment on that, so she simply nodded.

"I think that's it really." Barry said once he couldn't think of anything else. "I mean the news basically already gave you everything you need to know. I stop metas, I am a meta, etc etc..."

"True." Evelyn agreed as she sat down on the edge of her desk. "Except one thing." Barry looked at her confused, and she rolled her eyes. Sometimes he can be so disoriented. "How in the world did you get these powers?"

"Oh uh, right." He snapped his fingers while giving her an awkward trying to be cool smile. "The particle accelerator. When it exploded it created this like, uh storm, and uh I got struck by lightning and you should be able to figure out the rest..." and he was right. He didn't need to say anymore. In fact he could've stopped at the storm, and she would still be able to put the pieces together.

"Shouldn't you show her-" Joe had begun before he was cut off by Barry's excitement. He was glad that he could talk to somebody about this besides Joe. Joe on the other hand didn't seem to mind though, since he went back to checking his messages on his phone.