"Boy, you weren't kidding when you said you were almost here." Evelyn told her loudly as she wandered over to the door. "I mean damn, Iris, that was really fa-" she swung the door open and her bright grin dropped.

"Sorry, not Iris." The woman said with a smirk.

She exhaled a deep breath. "What are you doing here, Lisa?" She was beginning to wonder what is up with people from her past just spontaneously dropping by. Who's next, Mick?

"Nice place you got here." The brunette said as she walked passed Evelyn inviting herself in. I guess she really was Leo's sister. The Snart's sure love to ignore her questions, and walk into her home uninvited.

"Lisa." Evelyn hissed regaining the beautiful brunette's attention. She stopped midway through her tour of Evelyn's apartment. She almost made it to the hallway. "Look I love you, but you gotta go. Okay? I'll call you tomorrow."

"Ouch, kicking me out already." Lisa faked pouted. "After I drove all this way to see you." Evelyn sighed as she knew this was her way of trying to make her feel guilty so she'd let her stay. "I thought you'd be happy to see little ol' me."

"I am happy to see you." Evelyn told her reassuringly, and it was the truth. Lisa was the first girl who made her feel like she knew what having a sister felt like. It's been years since she'd seen her, and she did miss her. Last time they saw one another was the night before that horrible heist that ended with her leaving. And if it wasn't for Iris coming over and the plans she had tonight, she would have no problem with Lisa staying.

"But?" Lisa said with an arched brow and pursed lips.

"I have plans." Evelyn stated a tad slowly.

"With Iris." Lisa added with slightly narrowed eyes.

"Yes." She replied. She knew was Lisa getting a bit jealous that she was choosing to spend her free night with Iris instead of her. "It's girls' night."

"Oh, well I shouldn't intrude on girls' night." Lisa remarked sarcastically as she headed towards the door.

"Lisa—"

"Hey, why's your front door open?" Iris asked as she walked in, and Lisa froze in her place. Lisa glanced over her shoulder at Evelyn with wide eyes. She knew the name Iris sounded familiar, but it completely flew over her head. Now she's standing in front of Detective Joe West's daughter. Lisa has had never been caught, so she has no record with the police department; however, she still can't help but be a bit nervous that Iris would recognize her for who her family was. Even though her stomach is turning, she remained calm and did not indicate that she had something to hide.

"Who's this?" Iris asked Evelyn sweetly.

"Uh, this is, uh-"

"I'm Victoria." Lisa said suddenly as she extended her hand out for Iris to shake. "But you can call me Vicky."

"Oh, it's nice to meet you Vicky. I'm Iris." She replied happily while she shook Lisa's hand. "So you're a friend of Evelyn?"

"Yes." Lisa spoke for her since Evelyn couldn't seem to find the words to do so herself.

"I didn't know Evelyn had other friends." Iris said truthfully as she glanced at Evelyn with a bright smile. "She never really talks about anybody. And she only ever hangs out with me or Barry."

"Uh, that's uh- that's because we just met." Evelyn stuttered.

"She's right." Lisa jumped in to save Evelyn's ass. She took a step back until she was beside her. Placing a hand on Evelyn's shoulder, She continued with the charade. "We met in class. We're both studying to get our doctoral degree in forensic science." She added with a smirk and Evelyn's eyes had widen. How could she possibly know she was back in school? Was she watching her? Was Leonard having people watch her?