«proglue»

King POV

A year....A year ago we were fighting and saving life and now it's peaceful and calm..we still live in the tavern because they're are still things we need to do and villages we need to save...I've grew taller 'Heh I bet I'm taller then Helbram now' I walked to mine and Ban's bedroom, captain is still trying to get a bigger tavern for us so we could have more rooms, I sighed and reached my hand up to my hair 'My hair is longer now' I smiled 'I wonder what Helbram would think about It' I smiled at the thought of him...I missed him alot I just wish there was a way I could see him again..I sighed and looked around the room and my eyes landed on a helmet "that helmet....Helbram gave it to me, I could always try that!" I walked over to the helmet and grabbed and took a deep breath and put it over my head the top covering my eyes I looked around and sighed sadly "I should've known..." I grabbed it and was about to take it off when I heard his voice "harlequin...?" I teared up and quickly turned to the voice and there stood..."Helbram..." I started to sob "I've missed you so much!! I wish you were here with me" I heard a tiny giggle and I looked at him confused "huh..?" Helbram looked at me with a sad smile "you always were a crybaby....- wait- are you taller then me?!" He looked up at me with shocked I laughed alittle at his shock "yea, you've just noticed?" I giggled and wiped my tears and sniffled Helbram flew up alittle and turned his  body and head to look at my back and I looked at him with curiosity "Helbram?" He had sparkles in his eyes "you've got your wings!! Well done buddy!!!" He grinned at me and smiled and sighed "I miss you so much..." Helbram frowned alittle "so do I...it's boring without you there" and then there was a bright light "agh" I closed my eyes and opened them again when it was gone "huh? what was that" I said confused and Helbram looked twice as confused "I have no idea but I think you should go, they'll start getting worried" I nodded and took of the helmet and shook my head from my hair and opened my eyes and then my eyes widened at the sight Infront of me "harlequin..?" "Helbram..?"