1: Breakup

(y/n is a 1st year and oikawa is a 2!d year)

also this is so fucking cringy ok bye i hate me😹

warning super cringy breakup lolol

--

We should break up.

Y/N felt a burning pain in her chest. And she suddenly felt numb.

This must be a joke right? It must be. Yes.. that's the type of person Tooru is..

- CHATBOX -

Y/N: This must be a joke right? Haha..

Tooru: No.. I'm not.

Y/N: Please.. it's a joke. It must be.

Tooru: Let's end this. Y/N. I'm always busy and we rarely even talk. But trust me, I love you, I really did. It's just that it hurts me alot that you're always waiting for me and I don't like the feeling of hurting someone. Especially if that someone is you..

Y/N: no.. its okay! I'm not hurt.. you don't have to worry about it.

Tooru: No, I think it's for the best for us to break up. And I want to focus more on volleyball..

Y/N: Then.. if that's what you want. If you're happy with it.. then I'm okay with it.. as long as you're happy, I'm happy.

Tooru: I'm really sorry Y/N. That I hurt someone so special and understanding like you.

Y/N: ...

Y/N: It's really over right? I just want to let you know.. that there won't be any second chances. Alright..?

Tooru: Yes.. Thank you for everything Y/N. I love you for the last time.

Y/N: I love you too.. for the last time.

---

Y/N felt numb. She didn't feel anything. She felt empty. And she thought about nothing.

She didn't cry. She just felt empty.

---

A week has paased and news about Tooru's new girlfriend was all around the campus.

Y/N still couldn't move on. She couldn't believe it. She was replaced, just like that.

"Have you heard about Oikawa-san's new girlfriend?"

"Yess!! They look good together! And the girl was so pretty!"

Y/N was torn and her self-esteem and confidence hit rock bottom.

Maybe.. I'm not pretty enough?

That must be it, she thought. She couldn't control her tears, she's been crying for a week straight, every night.

She couldn't get Oikawa out of her head and she couldn't bring herself to be mad at him. Because of course, in the end, she still tried to understand him.

As she went home, she couldn't take the pain away anymore and decided;

"Dad, please let me move schools."

Escaping the problem, pathetic. That's so Y/N.

--- timeskip, first day of school

(a/n: y/n is now a 2nd year in this timeskip and bokuto is a 3rd year)

Fukurodani Academy.

I hope this is a fresh start, from everything.

Y/N still had feelings for Oikawa, but she did everything she could to ease the pain. But she promised to herself to never fall in love again. Therefore, she built walls around her. Making sure that no one will take an interest to her.