~Caught~

Everyone did the plan and Seven, Juan, and Alan went to Mr. Gills while Mono and the others waited.

"Mr. Gills!" Seven called out.

He raised his head up and looked at them.

"Yes?"

"There...there's this strange man trying to...make us get in his car." He lied.

Mr. Gills went out of his office and followed Seven, Alan, and Juan to showed him. Mono and the others waited until they were fully gone.

"Okay, lets go." He whispered.

They went inside of the office and looked around quickly. Mono check the desk, Two and Six looked at the files, and Harry helped Mono.

"Hmm...this is weird. Why would he have pills for?" Mono asked.

"Maybe he's allergic? Or allergies? I'm not sure." Harry answered.

"But they're drug pills."

Harry's eyes widened.

"Woah...I didn't know that."

"You guys find something?" Six asked.

"Yeah. We found drug pills."

"What the fuck? Why would he have that on the trip?" Two screeched.

"I don't know..." Mono said suspiciously.

They kept looking and Two found a file.

"Guys, I found a file."

"What's inside of it?" Six asked.

"Hm...they're just a bunch of old pictures from 1600's - 1900's."

The boys walked over to the girls and looked at the pictures. There were pictures of families, classmates, and one that is a girl. Two looks at it closer and her heart dropped. There was a check sign stuff on the paper beside the picture on the right side of the file.

"Who's that?" Harry asked.

"I don't know...let's see." Two replied.

They read the paper and looked at the check bars. The girl's name is Anna, she was eleven years old, last seen: March 5, 1869, body found: The forest in the campsite by the school.

"What the?" said Six in confusion.

"Last seen in March 5, 1869 but her body was found in the campsite...here." Mono said quietly.

There was a shiver in their skin. Why would this file be in Mr. Gills' office? Was he hiding something that he never told his students?

"This is insane. Why would this be in here?" Six asked.

"I don't know but take this file and take the drug pills." said Harry.

"Why? He's gonna noticed." said Mono.

"That's true but...we gotta call the police and show them this."

Everyone nodded and took the pills and the file. But when they walked outside, they see Seven, Juan, and Alan on the floor. They ran to them and helped them up.

"Woah what happened!?" Mono screeched.

"Mr. Gills knows..." said Juan.

Two hugged him and cried a little.

"Oh my god! You okay babe?"

"Yes cutie. I'm fine. It's just that Mr. Gills attacked us and he knows what we're doing."

"He does?"

"TWO! LOOK OUT!"

She turned around and see Mr. Gills had a knife and strikes at her. She ran but he cut her waist a little.

"AH!" She yelled in pain.

Six frowns and attacks him.

"DONT HURT MY FRIEND YOU BASTARD!" She yelled and kicked him in the face.

She attacked him but he grabbed her wrist and put the knife against her neck.

"LET HER GO!" Seven yelled.

He chuckled and smiled.

"If you want her to live, then give me the pills and the files." He said in an evil way.