~Dishonest~

The group screamed and ran for their lives. They went back to the campsite and Mr. Gills was there. They all ran to him and try to tell him what happened. But he held up his hand and let Mono go.

"We went to the woods to look for Zach and when we did, he was hanging on a tree! His eye holes had no eyes!"

"Hmm...really?" The teacher questioned.

"Yes!"

"You guys are kidding. There is no small house in the forest and a random girl. It's just a story." He said while walking to his cabin.

They looked at each other and scoffed.

"Wow...what a teacher." Seven mumbled.

"I know right?" Six commented.

"What do we do now? The teacher doesn't believe us, Zach's dead, and we don't really have good service here!" Two screeched.

They were silent for a moment.

"Well...we doomed." Said Alan.

"Wait...have you ever noticed that Mr. Gills have been weird lately?" Juan asked.

"Why do you asked that?" Mono questioned.

"Just think of it. He's been gone for most of the time, doesn't believe us, and showing us not really good confident. Also, he always believed us when we tell him something."

"Hmm...that could be true but we just have to wait and see." Mono smirked.

They went to the main camp grounds and sat on the chairs.

"I'm hungry..." said Two.

"Oh I brought...sandwiches for us." said Six.

She gave everyone a sandwich and ate.

"This is good." said Seven.

"I agree." Juan commented.

"So...what do we do?" Harry asked.

"I don't know..." Alan said quietly.

"Hmm....we gotta think of something...." Mono thought.

There was silence between them until Mono spoke again,

"Wait, Seven, Juan, and Alan, you guys check up on Mr. Gills and distract him. While me, Harry, Six, and Two find clues of Me. Gills. Sound good?"

Everyone nodded and agreed.