s1 e8: "oooo do we have a secret admirer?"

Start from the beginning

"grandinetti's, really romantic spot. jackson would've been better off taking his girlfriend there rather than hiding chocolates in her cubby"

"you see where that would have gotten us?" jackson asked as they walked into the ER, looking around at the multiple traumas being treated.

"𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄"

"so....grandinetti's is gone—a seattle institution. dr. warren you ever been there?"

"couple times. good scampi"

"you ever been livingston?" arizona asked, looking at the resident who was standing on her right.

"no but i heard the place is so romantic. perfectly lit, intimate. cozy little booths in back"

"a 3-0 silk tie, please"

"it's a little too intense for a first date, though. bailey, where would you go on a first date?"

"isn't there a dying child somewhere you two should be tending too?"

"no. we had some time, and we decided to observe one of...one of these" miranda scoffed and shook her head before returning to her work.

"what are your plans for tonight?" arizona whispered to her.

"by the way this is going, in this OR"

"oh please, you have to have some kind of plans. i heard from a little birdie that jackson avery brought you valentine's day gifts!" she whispered excitedly.

"what? who told you that? and did you say 'gifts' ?" she asked with emphasis on the 's'.

"oh no. i can't tell you that, if i do you'll try and go take down my sources"

"come onnnnnn"

"nope"

"if you two are going to gossip you need to take it out of my OR" miranda said, not looking up.

"sorry. sorry, we're done now" miranda looked over at the two before back down at the open body in front of her.

"avery's good" she said after a short pause, making arizona look over at her. even through her mask, kelsey could see her huge, contagious smile, of course making her smile.

"𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒...𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘...𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐘. 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄"

"nice work, dr. bailey. dr. warren, can you believe that dr. bailey almost left general surgery for peds surgery? did you know that?"

"i did not"

"yeah no, she almost said no to general surgery"

"but then she thought about it, and she changed her mind. she wasn't afraid to rethink her decision. she just need to be asked again" kelsey finished, looking up at ben.

"i see. clearly" he replied with a knowing look on his face.

"livingston. you're a fifth year who has to take her boards, on three specialities might i add, so don't you think it'd be wise of you to go watch a surgery on your area of expertise?"

"oh she is learning. there are many different instances where a pregnant women can get impaled by a shard of glass, let's say she gets into a car accident or she's washing dishes and don't even get me started on children—" arizona stopped once she seen bailey's unamused face, causing her to look over at kelsey.