Day 1

Hello the author here, um so it's gonna feature only 2 people mostly, but there's still going to be more people as the  story continues. Writing this because I was bored, maybe I will add art maybe not, hopefully none of the Youtubers that are featured in this story does NOT and must NEVER see this (I'll leave you guys in charge). No smut will be included in this story (hopefully unless I get drunk all of a sudden and start to write with imagination), only a bit of fluff (cuddling and kissing stuff I guess), no suicidal thoughts because I hate those. Also, no swearing will be in this book (except the comments maybe[?])
My drawings sometimes will be different according to the time I added them.

Anyways, bbh and Skeppy will be already living with each other for the start lol
In Skeppy's POV he'll call Bbh Bad don't mind it
—————————————————————————————————————————————

Skeppy's POV

Recently, I've been running out of video ideas including what to do to troll Bad, it was easy at first because I'm living with him but it's starting to get old as 5 weeks has passed by. I've been looking for hours, scrolling down the comment section of my new video for new ideas. I saw a new comment as I refreshed the page, "A sleep stream"?? I mean I've heard of those but they always just seem so boring because time is so fast, it just feels like a few hours until it's over.

A sudden idea pops up in my mind, how about a week stream? Those will sure last longer than usual, but we'll just hope it doesn't crash too often. I quickly took my camera equipment and ran to Bad's room then barge in before knocking, Bbh was in his usual black hoodie and on his computer, probably "working" again. He hears the noise and looks at me, waiting for me to break the silence.

"Hey baddd do you wanna do a week stream with me" I said, waiting for a response. "Uhh what's a week stream?" Bad asked, slightly tilting his head. "You've never heard of those? It's basically a sleep stream but for a week I guess, you can't go anywhere, you can only go use the bathroom but you get to have companyyyyy" I answer with slight delightedness in my voice. He stared at what I was carrying and said "fine let's do whatever it is but you'll have to not troll me for 5 weeks afterwards" with hesitation in his voice.

My eyes widened in surprise, he quickly shoots me with a "so when are we doing that stream?" "now" I responded and started the stream, "hello guys today me and Bad will be doing a week stream, now I know that's a long time but nobody has done it yet so-". Bad quickly pulled up his hood and exclaimed "Skeppy wait not yet I haven't grabbed any food!"

I snapped in realization and immediately told to fans to wait for a minute and signaled Bad to grab what he needs as I do the same. I grabbed a box of cereal from the kitchen cabinet and carried 2 bottles of water from my room and returned to the stream, I was bored at the moment so I set up some donation thingys

3$ - Add wheel option (only 6 space left)
$5 - play song
$10 - swap items
$20 - spin the wheel
$100 - dare

I enter all the texts and saw Bad returning with 3 bottles of water and a bag filled with muffins. It was quite awkward at first since we always would have a topic to discuss about, but this time we didn't (maybe because I'm having a small brain explosion on what I should write). I saw Bad looking at what I was doing so I quickly started a conversation "hey bad uhh what are you doing"

——————————————————————————————————————————————