𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

There will be some unholy chat—
______________________________________

Forever mine
______________________________________

My love where are you?

Whenever you're ready,

whenever you're ready

- Natalie Taylor

______________________________________

The graduation ceremony just ended . All the third years happily taking a picture with their friends and teachers to make some memories .

Edogawa Haruka
Let's do a peace sign !

Your class monitor said as they all agreed with him . Currently , you guys were taking a class photo for the last time before separating ways .

Fortunately , you passed the entrance exam and able to get into same university as Kita even though you guys took a different course .

However , the university was quite from Hyogo which it's located at Tokyo . You felt heavy to leave the place especially the second years or specifically Atsumu .

Pulling your shoulder using his free arm , while his another hand holding the certificate the moment the sound of camera being clicked heard , Kita immediately kissed your cheek .

The photo turns out good . All the classmates keep teasing about the big smile you had on your face when Kita kissed you .

You flushed in red each time they teasing you but being a protective boyfriend , he managed to save you from all teases and went to the gym to meet his teammates in school for the last time .

The moment your feet stepped into the gym , Atsumu attacked you with a big hug . You were surprised at first but hugged him in return .

You
Atsumu—

Miya Atsumu
L/n-channnn . Why
would you and Kita
chose university that
so far away from here ?!

You could hear he was mumbling while sobbing so hard leaving a wet stain on your blazer .

You
Hey it's not like
we are leaving
forever . We still
have some days
left right ?

Miya Atsumu
Bu-but i-it's so
hard to m-meet
you g-guys ag-ain .