𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

Don't leave me alone .

______________________________________

You took your life, as lovers often do

You took your life,
as lovers often do

But I could have told you,
Vincent This world was

never meant for one,
As beautiful as you

- Don McLean

______________________________________

Kita Shinsuke
How long you guys had been
here ?

Kita questioned the twins nervously .
The smirks on the twins' faces never leave ever since they saw their captain had a lovely interaction with a girl or to be specific , his classmate .

Miya Atsumu
Kita-san , I see you what you did there~

Atsumu teased only earned a smack at the back of his head from Kita . Osamu bursted into laugh but immediately shut up when he also earned a smack .

Atsumu and Osamu
Ouch , what was that for ?

Kita only ignores the twins with a deadpan expression on his face .

Kita Shinsuke
She is coming to our practice . Behave yourself or I will you make both of you run 50 laps .

Kita said leaving the twins dumbfounded behind him before he goes to changing room .

Miya Atsumu
Could it be , he already forgot about her ?

Atsumu whispered to his brother and Osamu just shrugged not really know if their captain is totally over with his first love .

You entered the gym with a backpack over your shoulder and two drinks in your hands .

You saw a few of students , probably about 10 to 20 students sat on the bench near to the court .

Instead of sitting with them , you went to another bench that's not too far from them but enough for you to have a good view of the court .

There was no signs of Kita or the twins , instead you saw Ōmimi , Suna with a few other people that you didn't recognize very well . They are talking to whom you assumed , their coach .