"Hey," Yeonjun calls out and draped his arm over his shoulder, the younger flinched but grinned slightly as he glanced up at him before looking down again. Seeing his boyfriend grimacing is one of the things he never wished to see. Yeonjun opened his mouth to talk but Beomgyu did it first.

"Don't worry about me, it's just a habit." He smiled at him and intertwined their fingers together, his small hand having a room in Yeonjun's large one's, it was such an adorable view. The blonde nod his head and as they walk, he could feel Beomgyu gripping a little hard on his hand, he might have something in mind even if he wears and expressionless face.

Yeonjun wanted to talk to him and let him open up, ofcourse, he was also disappointed that they lost. Well, its a powerhouse that they fought with, the so called undeafeated champions. For now, all could Yeonjun do is be with him and comfort him until he would finally get to talk again.

It was tough, but, Yeonjun will always stay by his side no matter what.

🏐

Yeonjun packed his stuffs and stuffed all of his textbooks inside his bag, it was already dismissal and he was late again for practice. Senior high students are now going home, and today is Monday by the way, another day of hell had finished. He hurriedly went downstairs and towards the volleyball gymnasium.

As the usual, the doors were wide open and the bouncing of the ball, squeaking of the shoes, and pants were heard from the inside. "Sorry I'm late!" He says catching a few of their attention, Yeonjun removed his school shoes and changed into his rubber shoes. "Its fine, join in the serve relay." Jihoon said and headed towards the equipment room.

Yeonjun nodded and looks around searching for a certain brown haired male, and apparently, very strange, he wasn't around at all. He walked towards Jeongin hoping he knows where he is, "Where's Beomgyu?" He asks and picked up a ball, Jeongin huffs after he finsihed his serve spike. "Oh, he went home early and couldn't attend practice today, he said it was an emergency."

"But, he told us not to worry, he'll be fine." Jeongin grins and Yeonjun nodded as he started to serve as well, he really hoped he's doing well. He wondered what could be the emergency he's talking about, maybe its Yuna and her upcoming contest. Nonetheless, Yeonjun stayed positive and carried on with his practice. 'I'll just have to visit him later then.'

After awhile, the practice was finally over, they gathered around in a small circle infront of their coach, "The other day ago, we had a match with Yubaem Academy and.." He sighs, hopefully not wanting to crush their hearts by reminding it, "We lost. But, it's just the beginning. After two years we finally got to play for the inter high again."

"I watched their moves and strategies and we will discuss it later, might as well try it out. For now, let me praise you all." He smiled as they got beamed out in excitement, ready to melt in his words, "You all did so well, although we were defeated, we got a few of their attention. You guys were so great and god, sometimes I wish I could go back to highschool and play volleyball again."

"Play volleyball, coach!" Guanlin smiles at him.

"Literally, no one asked." Haechan spats.

"Shut up!"

"Nye nye."

"You two-" Jeongin grabbed both of thekr heads, smiling sweetly and dangerously as a warning sign, "Lets not fight, shall we? Coach is talking." He gripped in their hair, Haechan pushed him off and growled lowly, Guanlin is yelping as Jeongin let go of him finally. They all started laughing, "It's such buffer that Beomgyu isn't here though, I hope he's doing well." Jisung said with a pout.

"He's doing fine," Jungkook reassures, "He might need some time though, but he'll be fine. Besides, its his first time playing and he is strong too." They all agreed, Yeonjun sighs with a small smile. "So, that'll wrap up the day, its getting dark now and all of you can go home safely."

They all stood up and grabbed their bags, exiting the gymnasium, Yeonjun's walking home all alone, he felt lonely. As he was exiting the school gates, his phone buzzed as he pulled it out, a message.

Mrs. Choi:
Yeonjunnie, please tell Beomgyu to buy some meat for dinner, I really forgot.

Uhm, isn't he home?

Mrs. Choi:
Home? Dear, what are you saying? Isn't he practicing volleyball with you?

Crap.

[🐈]
Ohohoho-
Anywaysss, I'll be putting some "did you know?" Of every character here in this book at the end of the chaptersss uwu! Also, its just based on the book and not in real life!

• -- DID YOU KNOW?
Soobin really likes lo-fi  music so much, he once sung it infront of Jeongin and the lad liked it so much.