"he's mad-" kairi started but was interrupted by roshaun,

"or sad-"

"or horny" kairi added, causing roshaun to nod his head in agreement. mattia swallowed the lump in his throat as he got up to go talk to his boyfriend.

"have fun!" kairi waved at the other.

"don't hurt him too much!" kairi looked at roshaun with a look of disgust,

"mattia's not that big." the two cracked up laughing as mattia closed the door hesitantly. mattia walked downstairs to see ale in the kitchen getting water.

"hey" he greeted the other as he sat on the edge of the kitchen island. alejandro looked at him, amused as he took a drink of his water.

"really mattia? i'm the bottom?" alejandro chuckled as he watched the younger's cheeks go red.

"n-no babe i didn't say that," mattia started, his heart racing a little bit as his boyfriend walked towards him.

"mhmm so now you're lying to me too?" the costa rican smirked as he ran his hands up and down the younger's thighs. "on your knees, now." he demanded as he untied the string to his shorts. mattia's eyes widened at the other's words.

"b-but what if my parents come home? or one of the boys come down here?" mattia asked as he got down on his knees in front of the other.

"hopefully they do, so that they can see that you really are the whiny little bottom you claim not to be." alejandro replied as mattia took his boyfriend's length in his hands. the italian looked up at the dominant teen, asking for approval before slowly pumping the other in his hands. ale looked down at his lover, slapping his dick against his tongue a few times before letting mattia do the rest of the work. mattia gagged against the other boy as he had seemingly picked up the pace. alejandro couldn't help but groan as a mixture of precum and drool spilled out of the taller boy's lips.

"now you wanna be a good boy huh? you're only a good boy when i'm face fucking you? i think we're gonna have to fix that mattia, what do you think?" alejandro thrusted into the other's mouth, a quiet groan slipping from his lips as mattia talked against his dick. mattia hollowed his cheeks as he took almost all of alejandro's length into his mouth. the italian swirled his tongue as he sped up, his eye's staring up ahead at his boyfriend as he worked hard to please him.

"you're gonna swallow it all for me you understand?" alejandro grunted out as the familiar coil in his stomach grew tighter. mattia nodded his head, the older boy's dick still in his mouth as he swirled his tongue around the tip. "fuck tia, i'm cuming" mattia felt the costa rican's dick twitch in his mouth, before he came into the younger's mouth. mattia swallowed it all, opening his mouth wide for ale to see. he slumped back against the kitchen island, his face slightly red from the lack of oxygen he recieved, and a little bit of cum that had missed his mouth dripped down his chin. "you're so good for me now, what changed bub? thought you were the top but you look pretty fucked out to me." alejandro commented, the same smirk creeping on his lips as he kneeled down to mattia, scooping up the cum that dripped down his face before putting his finger in the younger's mouth.

"i-i'm sorry that i lied" the italian apologized as he looked up at ale.

"i know you are, but i'm not done with you." mattia gulped as ale helped him up off the ground. "where's the toy i gave you?"