"Hate to break it to you, but we weren't going to get far anyway."

I groan, great he was just going to tease me.

"Because I would hate to get you all hot and bothered, just to have stop because your dad walked in."

I groan again, he laughs as he nuzzles my neck. "Yeah I'm really wishing my dad left right now."

Adrian chuckles against my neck. "Well come, I would hate to have my dad think we are up to no good in here." I get up and Adrian jumps on my back.

"Give me a piggy back ride!" He demands as he wraps his arms and legs around me.

"Am I going to get something in return?" He places his lips on my ear; he blows gently into my ear.

"What do you want?"

I groan as he bites my earlobe, he is making it extremely hard for me to fight the urge to throw him on the bed and have my way with him.

"Keep that up and I won't be able to control myself."

"Hum is that a promise?" He places small kisses on my neck.

My mind is getting clouded with lust and all I want is him. I turn my head to face him; he smiles at me before he kisses me.

"Mmm I can only imagine what you have in mind."

I moan as his tongue glides over my ear. There is a knock at the door as I bit down on my bottom lip to suppress another moan.

"Jesse, Adrian I am going to order take out. Is there anything you two want?" My dad asks.

Adrian giggles as he jumps off my back and kisses me on the cheek.

I groan, ugh he is going to cause me to die of blue balls. I take a deep breath as I open the door, "Hey dad, where are you ordering from?" I walk out of the room and Adrian follows me out.

My dad stands there clearly uncomfortable as he just stares at the floor. "Um I was thinking Chinese unless you kids want something else." My dad says.

Adrian stands behind me snickering; he is enjoying the awkwardness between us.

"That's fine dad and it doesn't matter what you get and dad I'm sorry about what you walked in on. I promise not to do that again."

My laughs nervously and shakes his head. "Oh don't worry about that. It was my mistake I should have knocked." He looks at me and ruffles my hair. "So I'm just going to order the food and I'll call you two when it gets here." He turns and heads to the stairs, but turns around to look at us. "Keep the door open." My dad goes back downstairs as Adrian starts to laugh.

I turn to face him and glare at him.

"So you find this funny?" I step closer to him, he nods his head. I push him against the wall; I slip my hand into his pants. He gasps as I grab him, he moans as my hand brushes over the most sensitive part on him. He rests his forehead on my shoulder as I continue to massage him, his breathing becomes ragged. He is close but I am not going to let him come. I pull my hand out as he whimpers. I lean in closer to his ear and whisper, "you're not the only one that can be a tease." I leave him there and walk back to my room. I hear him curse as I sit down on my bed.

When he finally walks in, he isn't laughing anymore. "Oh my god you're an ass. How can you do that and not finish?"

I laugh as he walks over to me and pushes me down on the bed. He straddles my waist and pulls me up to him. "You have no idea how hot I am for you right now."

"Um too bad we have to go downstairs for dinner." I reply before he brings his lips down to mine. Seriously, I hate the fact that my dad is here.

We finally head downstairs much to my dislike. We walk into the kitchen and find my dad and aunt talking. "So you got the job, oh my god that is so great and I know Jesse is going to love having you here." Emmy says.